191 ilvl unholy dk Looking

Currently 191 Ilvl Unholy death knight looking to join a guild. I am looking to join a guild that runs mythic+ and raids after 8pm CST.

I do not have a ton of experience with mythic+ or raids but I am on every day watching guides and learning mechanics of the different content. I am disciplined and able to pick up new ideas fast.

**Dalaran- US Aliiance | Heroic into Mythic Raiding | **
Tues/Thurs/Sunday from 9-12 EST (9 hours)
Discord required | 10/10N and 3/10H

FOR ANY EXCEPTIONAL APPLICANT THAT IS READY AND WILLING TO TRANSFER AND MAINTAIN MEMBERSHIP DURING THE BUILDING PERIOD WE CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR TRANSFER. You must understand that we are still building and while we expect things to go smoothly, do not transfer if you will look for greener pastures the moment anything goes slightly off track.**

******** Who are we?********
We are a new guild made up of players that range from ancient vanilla Molten Core dungeon delvers to players starting the game in more recent expansions. What we all share is that we all have busy schedules and we all still want to push Mythic Raiding and High M+ content in an enjoyable and efficient environment of likeminded people.

Our core has all raided at high levels in the past (some on multiple accounts). We will be starting in heroic and pushing into mythic once we have formed a strong and reliable core group. We have no illusions and make no promises that we will be pushing Mythic raiding next week or the week after, as we will be building the team and working with individuals who have potential but may lack gear. With this in mind, we expect anyone who joins us to do so understanding that we are building our core team and that takes a little time.

While we are building the Mythic roster that does not mean we intend or expect guild member to sit idle. We also are building high M+ pushing teams to farm not only the M+ gear to fill in slots but to guarantee Max rewards each Tuesday. Additionally, we actively push RBG’s and Arena’s as a guild when possible for the guaranteed 213’s and then 220’s. During this building time the Guild Leadership is looking to heavily invest in the players that join our team. If you are an individual that wants to push higher keys and be a part of our Heroic and Mythic team, we will actively work to help raiders gear up. Especially during this build up period raiders would be expected to attempt to continue to gear your character outside of raid times from mythic + and pvp,

Recruitment Needs*
1 Healer: Paladin, (Holy or Disc main with Off spec Ability) Priest, Druid
(willingness to offs pec boomkin if necessary)

3-4 DPS: Currently interested in all DPS classes except for Paladin.

Prerequisites For Raiding

Come to raid prepared, with whatever resources you need to do your best.

Be aware of boss fights/mechanics.

DBM/Big Wigs/alternative raid encounter add-on(s) ect…

Weak Auras addon and the appropriate Auras for the content and your class

Have a working microphone and be prepared to verbally communicate when necessary. (We do not expect, or require, that you be a social butterfly that talks non-stop, just when you need to make a raid relevant call is all we require)

Regularly attend raids- greater than 80% attendance for the mythic roster

Be able to mesh with the group. We will all need to take constructive criticism at some point during our raiding journey and you must be able to take feedback and make a positive change, being snarky or making excessive excuses is not part of the guild culture we are interested in fostering.

18+ only

Contact
Please contact one of the individuals below in game for more information or to start the process of joining the guild.

Guild Master: Lareck/Larec- btag Larack#1307
Officers: Vixsarion- btag Bidzil#1512
Vritraz/Solitude- btag Platinnum#11903
Desrean- btag YUNGKEASY#1486

Hello Vanglt! I don’t know if you’re open to server xfer, but I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 1/10N currently. We are in need of all roles, ranged dps in particular. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week, and group Torghast runs.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Tired of your same old boring guild? Finally want to join a guild that interacts with each other besides raid night AND wants to progress in content? Then you have finally found the right place. APSIS is a friendly guild looking to find like minded people to fill our ranks. We are recruiting HEALERS to help with HEROIC PROGRESSION and push us even further.

Raid nights: Friday and Saturdays: 9pm-12:30am EST

What we need: We are currently in need of Resto Shamans and Resto Druids. Some strong ranged dps

Progression 10/10N 3/10H looking for AoTC and beyond

Requirements: Good attendance. All we ask is that you show up and are ready to go. Have a good understanding of the fights, your class and the role it plays. Be able to have fun and joke around but know when to be serious and that’s it!

What WE can provide YOU: We have a diverse a knowledgeable group that can help give you advice and take you to the next level with us. Along with that we provide a consistent raid time and are understanding when your life has things come up.

Contact us:

Battle Net: Kwiik#1109 Orangesliice#1979

Discord: eupharia#6669, Kwiik#5040, Orangesliice#3137

Let Apsis be your next home and apply now!

Hello,

We are in need of a dk dps for our raid team. No need to transfer unless you feel it’s a great fit for you. We are more than willing to teach you mechs and strats for raids and we run mythic + 6-7 days a week a long with some pvp nights after pluses.

Raid Schedule (Pacific Time)
Friday’s & Saturdays 10pm PST - 12:30am PST

My bnet is Ninja#18856

Hey Van!

Guild & Server: Predictive Gaming [H] Thrall

Who Are We?
Predictive Gaming is gearing up for Shadowlands, and currently looking for core raiders and people interested in rated battlegrounds! We are a mix of newer players and OG Vets. Predictive Gaming was first formed to be a place where people could come together and have an inclusive environment to game and meet friends. We strive to maintain that inclusive, laid-back vibe, but at the same time focused on our ultimate goal; winning and developing as players and people.

Raid Times: Tuesday / Friday 9 p.m. - 1 a.m. EST

Current Progression: 10/10N 9/10H 1/10M

Our Goals and Requirements
Our Goal is to push for CE on a relaxed raiding scheduling.

Needs: Any exceptional players!
High Needs: Holy Paladin , 1 Tank , ranged dps (pref lock)

Contact: Swagner#7414 on disc, Swaggoner IG or you can email us at PredictiveGaming@outlook.com
Wishkins#1359

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 1/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

Hello!

My name is Rachel from the guild Odÿssey on Zul’jin [H]. Our raid team is 1/10H and 10/10N CN. We raid Friday/Sunday 7-11pm EST and we are looking for DPS to fill our ranks as we push to AOTC! Odÿssey as a whole is a friendly community offering M+ and PVP events as well. :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to hearing back from you!

Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625; BNET: Rachel#12349

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-nocturnal-assassins-410h-recruiting-for-heroic-raiding-late-night-pst-fri-sat-10pm-1230am/831094

Hello! Not sure if you are interested in changing factions or not, but if so my guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 6-8 pm PST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server. We do also have a sister Horde guild on Area 52. If you would like more info about them, I can get you in contact with their recruitment officer!
You can read more at:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/ausproudmooreevolved-18-community-recruiting-all-classesroles-for-83-1212h-512m-ny’alotha-fun-friendly-atmosphere/426984

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 or you can also contact our Guild Leader at BNet Isilou#1142 or Discord Isilaura#51234 if you have any further questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference!

Cake Plantation is a newly reformed guild on Illidan and looking to get back into the mythic scene. We’re a guild of raid veterans looking to enjoy pushing content, having fun, and fostering an environment for life long friends. We consider ourselves as a cas-core guild looking to progress at a great pace while also having a good life/game balance. If you’re into fun times, funny people, and bad transmogs, we’re probably the guild for you.

Raid Schedule:

Sunday/Monday 9pm-12am EST(6pm-9pm PST)

If interested feel free to contact me at Seff#1651