191 iLvl Balance Druid LF Progression Guild

Hi, I’m a recruitment officer from Dark Horse [Illidan]!

I read your post and I think you would be a great addition to our guild / raid team!

Dark Horse is a reformed group of friends who wanted to see our old guild come back to life. Right now we’re 10/10 N | 8/10 H and looking to finalize our core so we can finish the raid and eventually get to get into Mythic. From what I can see, you’d be a good fit for us!

Raid Times
Tues | Weds
7 - 11 PM CST

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you’re interested –
Bnet: Oimatewtf#1780
Disc: Oimatewtf#2269

(To the Gulag) is a Raiding and Mythic+ Guild on Thrall. We are currently 10/10 N and 3/H. We are a newer guild looking for like minded players with the goal of pushing beyond AOTC and into Mythic!
We are a guild composed of mostly adults in our 30’s so we understand that life comes first but we like to tackle and overcome content.
Currently recruit strong players for dps and healer roles.
Our recruiting priority is: 1 Unholy DK; 1 Markmanship Hunter; 1 Mage; 1 Discipline Priest

If interested please send a message to Yendorx#1489 or Valsun#11137

Huzzah

< Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 8/10 with plans to raid again tonight.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info

Hi there! Senilis is 10/10N & 4/10H. Raid Times: T/Th/Sun 9pm-12 EST.
We are a reformed guild with CE and Old High-End Raiders forming the officer and raid leading core. We are LF 1 Tank and a few DPS and Healers to push quickly to AOTC and then into Mythic. We can help with server transfers if interested or can perform :slight_smile:

Hi! My name is Rachel from Odÿssey on Zul’jin. We are currently 1/10H and 10/10N CN, and we raid Friday/Sunday 7-11pm EST. We would be really interested in bringing a boomy into our ranks! Our guild is a large, friendly community that is actively running all kinds of content, including PVE, PVP, and farming. Our main goal is to just facilitate an open, fun environment for people to hang out in without the “drama” that tends to come from other guilds. If any of this sounds interesting to you, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625
BNET: rachel#12349

Hello Rduckey. I am from Onward on Sargeras. We are a laid back guild of friend that raid every Thursday 8-11EST. Our main goal is to have fun and get AoTC every raid. Feel free to message me with any questions and/or if you want to run with us to check the fit. cheers! - Deadmaul

BNet: deadfall#11654

Aegis of The Exiles raids Tues/Sun 10pm-12am EST on Thrall. We are all mature professionals & students with lives & families. Currently we are raiding normal but will be moving into heroic. We also push Mythic + and do RBGs together. You can apply in guild finder or message me if you would like to raid with us one night.

Discord: DeluxeNachos#4931
Bnet: Krabapple#1282

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 7/10 N. We raid Thursday - Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs-Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 180 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team. We understand life happens and being part of a team that won’t drop you is very important.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hey Rducky,

First and most importantly, we have our own Rubberducky – so, you know, fate. We’re a very social group of working adults that push AOTC in a laid back environment. Lots of fun to be had throughout the week between keys and guild stuff that makes some of the SL content more enjoyable by grouping up. Maturity is in the eye of the beholder, so feel free to reach out if you’d like to connect and see if we’re a fit!

The High Society – [H] Mal’Ganis
Blizz: thengeance#1753
Disc: thengeance#4815

Hey Rducky. I definitely love me some druids. Played one character exclusively from Jan 2005 to 2008 and it was a druid. Keep it treezy and breezy!

We’re rebuilding our raid and mythics core slowly as we are trying to establish a core of people that actually have fun and enjoy the experience. Here’s a copy/paste of what we’re about:

Illidans Redemption, formerly Sisters of the Night (est Feb 2005), is likely the oldest active guild on Silverhand and we’re quite proud to still be around led by one of its founding members. We are active 5 pm EST USTZ through the weeee morning hours of 2 am.

We are active adults partaking of all in-game content from raids, mythics to questing, Legacy transmog runs to PvP.

We are currently regrouping after BFA hiatus and rebuilding our arena/BG PvP team as well as a regular 10 man raid group. But we’re also interested in just about any regular player who enjoys experiencing aspects of the game together. We simply aren’t a solo players guild.

You can find us in the Guild Finder tool, our discord @ discord.gg/WkD8axzQqn or look for the following names in game to pester about membership:

Ehlissa
Ahnissa
Demonlissa
Dlano

If it sounds tasty, drop by for a chat some time.

Hey Rducky,

If 3 days isn’t off the table for you come talk to us!

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of a restructure, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: High
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Medium, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Medium, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto:High, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:High, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: High, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.
-You can also fill out an application at: h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/fragment/main?preview
Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

Hi Rducky,

Hope all is well. Happy to hear people like yourself are coming back as this expansion so far has been awesome thus far and a perfect play style for us older players. We are a Horde guild on Firetree called Relentless that has been playing together since Vanilla. We’re looking for a few good people like yourself looking to find a new home. If interested you can hit me up Battle tag - Doja#1897 - Discord - Doja#3442 Thank you and have a great weekend!

Good morning & as always I am fashionably late to the dance. If you have not already found an online home I would like to introduce my guild . Allumination is a guild where busy adults can come to relive the time where lasting friendships were the greatest achievement. Young at heart, we are infected with sarcasm, adult humor and the need to have a good time we’ll all still be laughing about in another 15 years. :sunflower:Allumination ~ Stormrage Our raids are East Coast time ~ Thursdays @ 7 server & Saturdays @8 server

Hello Rducky some information about us and how to go about contacting us if interested the following is where we stand and what we are looking for. [H] Zuljin 9/10 H CN AOTC focused for mythic prog. 3 day raid week recruiting , priority need for Havoc Dh, Holy Pally, Holy Priest or MW Monk 200+ilvl. Also accepting competitive ranged/caster dps. What we are looking for: - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com) if interested get in touch with us thank you.

Good Morning Rducky, you sound like the kind of person we would love to have on our core team. Below you will find some basics about us please message me in game if you would like to chat about joining the guild.

[[A] - DALARAN -10/10N 3/10H (CE/RETURNING HIGH LEVEL RAID LEADS) LF NEW/FRESH PLAYERS (WE CAN HELP GEAR AND MAY BE ABLE TO HELP WITH SERVER TRANSFERS) FOR CORE GROUP TO GROW INTO A MYTHIC TEAM]

**Dalaran- US Aliiance | Heroic into Mythic Raiding | **
Tues/Thurs/Sunday from 9-12 EST (9 hours)
Discord required |

Who are we?
We are a newly re-formed guild of players that range from ancient vanilla Molten Core dungeon delvers to players starting the game in more recent history. While we all started at different points, we have all raided at very high levels (some on multiple accounts). We have some members who are original H-ICC 25 raiders and some that are CE Slayers of N’zoth. We will be starting in heroic and pushing into mythic very quickly. The goal of this initial push is to get our momentum up for pushing high end progression content (achieving CE) every tier of this expansion and beyond. With this in mind, we expect raiders to play responsibly in their chosen role (including running relevant content to progress your character outside of raid hours, this is not a raid and log for the week guild). We expect you to attempt to continue to gear your character outside of raid times from mythic + and pvp, not just wait for drops from raid.

Prerequisites:

• Come to raid prepared, with whatever resources you need to do your best.
  • Be aware of boss fights/mechanics.
  • DBM/Big Wigs/alternative raid encounter add-on(s) ect…
  • Weak Auras are required for pushing content.
  • Have a working microphone and be prepared to verbally communicate when necessary. (We do not expect, or require, that you be a social butterfly that talks non-stop, just when you need to make a raid relevant call is all we require)
  • Regularly attend raids- greater than 80% attendance for the mythic roster, once we have begun mythic prog.(extenuating circumstances happen, and we will work with any member of our team during hard times they may be experiencing)
  • Be able to mesh with the group. We will all need to take constructive criticism at some point during our raiding journey and you must be able to take feedback and make a positive change, being snarky or making excessive excuses is not part of the guild culture we are interested in fostering.
  • 18+ only
    Please contact one of the individuals below in game for more information or to start the process of joining the guild.

Guild Master: Lareck/Larec- btag Larack#1307
Officers: Vixsarion- btag Bidzil#1512
Vritraz/Solitude- btag Platinnum#11903
Desrean- btag YUNGKEASY#1486

Hey there! [H] Show Me Your Books is a new guild looking to focus on progression content in M+ and raid but also having fun since, you know, this is a game. We aren’t currently raiding, but are looking to add to our numbers for next tier and beyond. We plan on raiding Fri/Sat 7:30pm-10pm east. We do keys and pvp throughout the week though!

If you’re interested - Illustre#1453

Hello - <Konvergence-Zul’jin> is an AOTC guild is looking for raiders. We raid Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST. We are 3/10 H and would love to see if you’re a fit! Please feel free to reach out on BNet Andele#1468 or Discord Andjele#9171.

Hey Rducky! Revyx from No Disassemble here. We are a Horde guild on Turalyon made up of real lifers in their late 20s to 40s who have all become friends fast. We are a casual guild looking for ranged dps and heals to add to our raid team and awesome community. Many if not all of our players are new or returning players from wrath so we are working to establish ourselves. We raid one night a week so far, Sundays from 930p-12a (time may be changing to earlier and a little longer to help us progress more). Mondays is another day we are looking at adding to our raid times. We like to have fun, play what we want, and rock out while we raid. We’re really just missing a couple pieces to establish ourselves as the guild we want to be. We think you’d be a great fit. Hit me up if you’d like to check us out!!

Bnet: Grylus#1916
Discord: Revyx#7055

Hey there, don’t know what kind of schedule you’re looking for, but we raid Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST on Area 52 (an EST server). Currently 6/10H, 10/10N and I could easily fit another boomkin into my team. I’ll leave our info below, and you’d like to talk further, you can add me at Rawrabear#1450.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-area-52-610h-1010n-hefty-10pm-1amest-lfm-active-adult-raiders-casuals/814059

Huzzah < Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 8/10 with plans to raid again tuesday.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info