191 iLvl Balance Druid LF Progression Guild

About me:
(Male, early 30s, boring 9-5 job working from home 100%)

I recently returned for Shadowlands and I’m looking to make new friends and do M+ dungeons and normal/heroic raids. I raided heavily in TBC-Cataclysm so I understand what is required to stay current with raid bosses (normal and heroic difficulty) and your class.

What I’m looking for in a guild:

An active, mature guild where I can raid one or two nights a week on an EST server, with Sunday night raiding being the most optimal night. Because I just started back up recently, I’ve mainly been doing a decent amount of pugging/LFG and would like a home to do this with instead.

If you think I could be a good fit, let me know! Server/faction transfer isn’t an issue for the right guild.

Thanks

1 Like

We raid Sunday’s 6-10 pm est. I think we would be a fit for you add me on discord: Neil#4199

Hello! I represent Rest in Purgatory a Zul’Jin Horde raiding guild!

About Us

We are a new Normal>Heroic casual progression raiding guild! We offer anyone rather they’re new to the game, new to raiding, or experienced veterans an opportunity to enjoy a community within and outside of the game with other like minded players.

What We Offer

As a guild we offer our members the following benefits/opportunities:

• A place to learn and grow without being mocked, teased, or belittled by more experienced players

• A low stress raiding environment, that still gets the job done

• Mythic+ guild runs for gearing and experience

If you’re an experienced player looking to take the next step, or a new player that shows dedication, willingness to learn, moving up in guild ranks and taking on responsibilities is there if you want it!

Joining

If you’re interested in joining our guild/community or you would like to know more feel free to reply to this post or contact us using the following:

POC Discord: Purple_86#9819/Deathstrk#6799

POC BNET: Purple86#1959/Chuck#11835

Thank you for reading!

Hello! Kokonut Krew, on Emerald-Dream [US] is adding to our team for normal and heroic runs!

We are in roster expansion phase, looking for anyone who is willing to learn and communicate with us. We’ve got special interest in RPDS, as we are basically full on tanks and melee!

We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9 PM EST, with a cleanup Saturday group. We are 6/10 N 2/10 H and need more regular players to help us get past some bumps.

Additionally, we would love more players for some m+ teams forming to push keys above 10! Running keys is common on Sundays.

Reach out if you are interested! KingOfSpain#1854

Hey hey!

We are looking for Healers and DPS, and we think you would be a great fit for us.
We’re also going for the Keystone Master Mount every season!

Raid times: Fridays from 8-11pm EST (thinking about adding on Sat as well)
Realm: Greymane/Tanaris
Faction: Horde

We are pushing hard to get AOTC this patch and every patch forward. We’re a great group of friends that love to have fun, but actually prog.

Please reach out to my officer (Gothicaria#3122) if you are interested, on respond here.

Thank you! Hope to chat soon :slight_smile:

Hello Ducky! I own a small, semi-casual guild on servers Rexxar/Misha named Wolves of the North. We’re trying to regroup and recruit members for SL content. We have a 10-15 player raid group raiding Fridays & Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST. 1/10N currently. We are in need of all roles, ranged dps in particular. We also have guild mythic runs scheduled twice a week, and group Torghast runs.

We’re all mature players, and have prior commitments in the real life. We’re all here to have fun, and run content together. No unrealistic hard-core goals set. No intense scheduling. Semi-casual AOTC mindset, with priority in having fun.

If you’re interested, my discord is zdunny69#4257, feel free to message me with any questions!

Hello Rducky!

[Cant find a guild] 10/10 N 6/10 H We are a newly formed guild with the goal of progressing through mythic content at a reasonable pace. We also enjoy pushing mythic+ dungeons as well as some good old PVP. We strive to have a friendly and non-toxic community to include anyone that wants to be included. If you aren’t interested in raiding, mythic+ or PVP, but instead want a place to hang out to enjoy the content feel free to stick around and become a member of our community!

Contact Info:
BNET: Koliupy#1761
Discord: Koliupy#4041

Thanks for the reply - what are raids times/nights?

Hey Rducky! We’re looking for a balance druid. Horde side. Attached is the forum post with contact info. Let me know if you want to chat!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-recruiting-910-h-pushing-to-be-mythic-raiding-soon/825081

Hi there! I’ll post a little snippet of our guild, and if we’re not the choice for you, I hope you find a guild that suits you well :smiley:
<Øminous Latin Name> is a progression raid focused guild, that transferred from Horde to Ally on Sargeras, along with M+ and some PvP! Fun environment, and of course drama free. We’re a Discord active community and actively looking to build our core raiding team, as we are preparing for Shadowlands.
Schedule [all times are EST]
Raid: Wednesday/Friday 8pm-11pm
Mythic Plus: Everyday
Interested in joining us? Contact Lebron on Bnet: [RoscoeStache#1797] or Jacob [nunndathunda#1677] to learn more.
Thank you!

Hey sorry for the late reply! Fri/Sat 7 PM EST!

Hi, I’m a recruitment officer from Dark Horse [Illidan]!

I read your post and I think you would be a great addition to our guild / raid team!

Dark Horse is a reformed group of friends who wanted to see our old guild come back to life. Right now we’re 10/10 N | 8/10 H and looking to finalize our core so we can finish the raid and eventually get to get into Mythic. From what I can see, you’d be a good fit for us!

Raid Times
Tues | Weds
7 - 11 PM CST

Looking forward to hearing from you!

If you’re interested –
Bnet: Oimatewtf#1780
Disc: Oimatewtf#2269

(To the Gulag) is a Raiding and Mythic+ Guild on Thrall. We are currently 10/10 N and 3/H. We are a newer guild looking for like minded players with the goal of pushing beyond AOTC and into Mythic!
We are a guild composed of mostly adults in our 30’s so we understand that life comes first but we like to tackle and overcome content.
Currently recruit strong players for dps and healer roles.
Our recruiting priority is: 1 Unholy DK; 1 Markmanship Hunter; 1 Mage; 1 Discipline Priest

If interested please send a message to Yendorx#1489 or Valsun#11137

Huzzah

< Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 8/10 with plans to raid again tonight.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info

Hi there! Senilis is 10/10N & 4/10H. Raid Times: T/Th/Sun 9pm-12 EST.
We are a reformed guild with CE and Old High-End Raiders forming the officer and raid leading core. We are LF 1 Tank and a few DPS and Healers to push quickly to AOTC and then into Mythic. We can help with server transfers if interested or can perform :slight_smile:

Hi! My name is Rachel from Odÿssey on Zul’jin. We are currently 1/10H and 10/10N CN, and we raid Friday/Sunday 7-11pm EST. We would be really interested in bringing a boomy into our ranks! Our guild is a large, friendly community that is actively running all kinds of content, including PVE, PVP, and farming. Our main goal is to just facilitate an open, fun environment for people to hang out in without the “drama” that tends to come from other guilds. If any of this sounds interesting to you, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Discord: Rachel Shadow Priest#3625
BNET: rachel#12349

Hello Rduckey. I am from Onward on Sargeras. We are a laid back guild of friend that raid every Thursday 8-11EST. Our main goal is to have fun and get AoTC every raid. Feel free to message me with any questions and/or if you want to run with us to check the fit. cheers! - Deadmaul

BNet: deadfall#11654

Aegis of The Exiles raids Tues/Sun 10pm-12am EST on Thrall. We are all mature professionals & students with lives & families. Currently we are raiding normal but will be moving into heroic. We also push Mythic + and do RBGs together. You can apply in guild finder or message me if you would like to raid with us one night.

Discord: DeluxeNachos#4931
Bnet: Krabapple#1282

Vengeful is in need of more Heroic Raid minded ladies and gentlemen to join our Shadowlands Raid team. Stormrage - Alliance.

We are currently looking for all Dps classes, Tank with OS, Heals OS.

About Us:
Many of us have previous hardcore progression and Mythic raiding experience from various raid tiers or expansions. While currently working through Normal/Heroic content we have plans to try to go to Aotc if we have enough people.

The pertinent information:
We are on Stormrage (Server Transfer is not immediately required)We are 7/10 N. We raid Thursday - Saturday: Pulling at 7:00 p.m. Est and going until (the latest) 10 p.m. EST. Additional We use Discord. If you need to leave early due to Real Life than that is fine or if you cannot make it to raid please let one of the Officers/GM know.
What we offer:
Enchants, gems, food, flasks and pots can be created by our Master Craftsmen, often for just the materials. We provide Flasks and Feasts, we will expect you to have enchants, gems, pots, seals and augment runes before we begin the raid. We are helpful and constructive - if you need something we can get it or help you get it. We love innovation, we love pushing the limits, we love working together as a team. We are fun and quirky, sometimes we have to be serious but we are always working to improve and most importantly we are here to have fun.

What we want from you:
Being able to raid 3 days a week for 3 hours a day, preferably Thurs-Sat 7pm - 10:00pm Server (ET). Your best, fully optimized, best stats ever DPS set cannot be below 180 gear score (ilevel). Be on time, be prepared, have current knowledge of your class and of the boss encounters. Understand directions and be able to carry out assignments. Have previous raid or mythic + dungeon experience and/or you can play at a competent and competitive level. Be able to take constructive and friendly criticism to improve and play better. Be able to maintain a mature demeanor during raids while having a sense of humor during stressful situations ex, Wipes, loot distribution, disconnects.
We are experienced raiders who like to clear content and have fun. We all have full lives outside of the game and looking for more of the same minded folks to join our Team. We understand life happens and being part of a team that won’t drop you is very important.

You can reach me in Discord at Night#5956
You can also add me on Battlenet: NightKnight#1159389

Thanks for reading and your time,
Mídnitestar

Hey Rducky,

First and most importantly, we have our own Rubberducky – so, you know, fate. We’re a very social group of working adults that push AOTC in a laid back environment. Lots of fun to be had throughout the week between keys and guild stuff that makes some of the SL content more enjoyable by grouping up. Maturity is in the eye of the beholder, so feel free to reach out if you’d like to connect and see if we’re a fit!

The High Society – [H] Mal’Ganis
Blizz: thengeance#1753
Disc: thengeance#4815