191 [Horde] Resto/Boom LF later evening raids

Hi all,

Because of life changes etc, it’s been difficult for me to gear up in SL because I’m no longer available when my guild runs. So, I’m looking for later evening raiding guilds that start 7:30pm earliest, 10:00pm latest PST; weekdays or weekends.

Longtime player [since BC], and this has been my main since late Pandaria. I’ve managed to heal all LFR raids, a little H, and up to +5 M.
I have a ton of high lvl alts also if need be; I juggle all professions.

Currently on Windrunner; willing to move servers. Horde side is pretty dead out here… Hit my up on blizz Santolien#1281 or on Discord Intifada#8346.

Thanks!

Hey man! My guild over on Hyjal is recruiting a balance druid w/ a resto offspec. Would love to see you join our crew. Here’s a link with more info:[H] 4/10H Intricate - Hyjal - Recruiting Ranged for Heroic CN

If you’re interested, please reach out and I would love to chat more!

Thanks man! I’ll hit you up but, I saw your link but 6:15 is still a wee bit too early for me.

Hey Intifada,

Closure is a Horde guild on Zul’jin currently 3/10H Castle Nathria. We currently have several roles we are looking to fill to round out the raid team and continue to push for AotC.

We raid Monday and Tuesday 9pm - 12am EST
We run a lot of m+ content during the week when not raiding. We are a small tight knit group of friends and would love to add you to that group.

If you’re interested or would like to talk more add my BNet or Discord.

BNet: Skabbzz#1352

Discord: Ol_Skabbz#7981

Hope to hear from you!

Hey Intifada! Hope you’re doing well.

Mediocre - Bleeding Hollow [H] – 10/10H – 2/10M - is currently looking for a solid Boomy for our Mythic progression roster. We raid two days a week (wed/thur) 9-12PM EST. I’m not sure if Mythic raiding is something you’re interested in but we are in need of a Boomy and could work on the gear.

Below you can find a few more details about us. If this is something you’re interested in let me know

Mediocre is a new guild composed of Mythic raiders who have been playing together for over 5 years. We currently have 2/10M completed and are looking to fill just a few remaining slots for our Mythic progression roster. We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild; which means we like to have fun but also take raiding seriously. Our current goal is to get CE. Currently we raid 2 days a week (Wed/Thur).

Our current raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

Thursday (9-12 ST or EST)(8-11 CST)(6-9 PST)

(All times are PM)

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

Scymas#1375 (Recruitment)
KixxiGaming#1211 (Recruitment / Guild Master)
Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead / Guild Master)