Get back in the Fight during Welcome Back Weekend

Get back in the Fight during Welcome Back Weekend

The War Within™ is nearly here—gather your friends and prepare to descend into the depths of Azeroth to face Xal'atath, Harbinger of the Void. From August 1 through August 4, we're giving all players with inactive World of Warcraft® accounts full access to the game and all your characters without a subscription.

View Full Article

4 Likes

You want us to invite our friends to your buggy PrePatch? Where lag is common, a lot of things are broken, and I can’t even teleport off Kalimdor to any other continent.

I don’t think that’s a good idea…

I’d be happy to invite a friend back once things are fixed, tho.

23 Likes

Neat! I was trying to talk my SO back into playing but after watching the prepatch event, I think I might be solo from here on out…

4 Likes

Read the post, it tells you.

1 Like

You want people to read?! The audacity! :scream:

5 Likes

The servers can’t handle the event now.

1 Like

So you haven’t fixed many of the issues yet with the pre-patch itself, much less the event, and still you are inviting people back for free? lol I will admit, it’s bold.

1 Like

Something something unfair I have to pay when others get it free something something whine.

just a preemptive strike

Ill invite friends when you finally decide to bring on board Warband Primary and Secondary professions.

2 Likes

I consider myself a white knight, but these issues are ridiculous even for me. I cant even fly from the bank in dalaran to the SW portal. Ive crashed 3 times with the same issue I put in the bug forum

2 Likes

Yeah… not the time for this one.

Fix the issues with the prepatch event, server performance (I was playing with a friend last night and Valdrakken refused to load NPCs for about an hour straight for either of us?), and maybe communicate the changes, instead of letting WoWhead randomly drool them out.

4 Likes

What a joke to put this out there with the current state of prepatch

4 Likes

Remove the PF requirement for TBC normal flying in TWW.

Then I will invite my friends back!

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

:surfing_man: :surfing_woman:

This is incredibly tone deaf considering the current state of things. I’m second-handedly embarassed this is being posted when we’ve had 3 days of radio silence regarding the numerous issues flooding the forums. This cannot be what you want returning players to experience.

6 Likes

This thread should go over well :popcorn:

Honestly, who cares if they give away free time. If people want to return to WoW, I welcome them.

I just wish the event was more… um… you know. Inviting? Eh, functional? Available? Fun?

2 Likes

I’d tell Blizzard’s marketing team to read the room, but that’s hard to do when they aren’t even in the room to begin with. As disconnected as ever.

2 Likes

A turtle made it to the water :turtle:

1 Like

This is dumb as hell.

2 Likes