Get back in the Fight during Welcome Back Weekend

lol yeah, come on back and try out our new bug riddled game!

Cool your ta-tas, I was j/k

1 Like

3 Likes

I cannot in good faith allow my friends to come back. Beta is a reason, pathfinder also, and the pre-patch event / beta testing of the pre-patch event. 5 second cast time and oh man are they gonna be upset at that.

Nah.

1 Like

Many of my friends have no account, so if I invite them they can only go to level 20? And no access to MoP remix?

Also if some of my friends that had an account return, they also don’t have access to remix? I am reading that right?

It’s going to be a hard sell on both situations.

It is funny I was just saying the other day what a horrible time this would be to throw some free play time at people to lure in new or no longer active players. Should have pushed this back until you fixed the prepatch event to not be such a painful experience. Might want to extend it a bit so people can play the fixed version.

Oh wow a whole FOUR DAYS of subscription…

This offer is just far too generous and enticing… friends who havn’t played in years will be lining up at the droves…

1 Like

How about you give me the transmogs to the class specific armor pieces that I cant get the transmog from because I’m not that specific class.

1 Like

HEY pass the popcorn :triumph:

1 Like

i meean, my friend is coming back because of it… so they got atleast 1 person with itt :slight_smile: