189 Resto Shaman looking for weekend/early evening guild

Played casually in BfA, looking to jump back into the raid scene for SL if the time slot fits. Have plenty of mythic experience in the past. Haven’t seriously raided since Siege, however, that was a full clear (CE) and multiple high parses.

Ideally, looking for early evening raids mid week (5-9pm EST would be prime), or weekend evenings.

Open to joining secondary raid groups, and would love to key on off-nights.

Willing to transfer/faction change if need be also.

Hope to hear back!

Hey there Tidez! I know our timeslots aren’t perfect, but if they could work for you, we could absolutely use a solid and dependable Resto Shaman. Let me know.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hthrall-rpg-resurgence-lf-pallymonk-heals-and-monk-dps-for-heroicmythic-core-raid/757904?u=heruice-thrall

We are currently progressing through normal with the goal to finish AotC. We have a group of about 25, and need a 5th healer to help balance things. We raid Fri/Sat 9PM-12AM~ EST.

If this interests you, message me on discord or bnet and we can discuss anything else you need to know.

D - imKranely#7770
B - Kranely#1346

Hey there, contact me if interested!

Raid Times/Days: Friday, Saturday 6-9 pm PST (9-12 am EST)

What we are about: We are currently focusing on AOTC for the raid as the guild and raiding roster is built, if the raid groups evolve into something that is capable of mythic progression we will take that next step. Outside of raiding, we are on throughout the week doing M+, PVP(BGS & Arenas, Leveling new toons, and whatever else the Blizzard grind brings out.

Recruitment Contacts: Bnet: Keling#1988 / Discord: Raddasan#5705

Recruitment Needs:

• Healers - Medium
  • DPS
    Melee - Low
    Ranged - Medium
  • Tank - Low

If you are coming back from a long break, looking to clear AOTC; brand new to the game, and looking to gain that experience; Oh Yeah Fruit Punch I believe is the place for you!

Rest in Purgatory is a raiding guild in Zul’Jin. We are are a group of mature players, who casual progression raid/mythic group looking for patient players who to join our raid team.

• We are willing to teach and gear our members as needed

• We welcome PVP and PVE players alike

• Our raid times are Fri/Sat 7 PM server time (EST)

Our guild offers a wide range experience at all levels, a comfortable place for newer players/raiders to learn and grow, and a place for experienced players to join and fit right in!

Points of Contact

Sunmaiden (DRAAZ3N#1748)

Bludgemyhmmr (PrplHrtWinr#1924)

Hey Tidez,

Brie is looking to get another Shaman for our roster as well. We have heavy mythic experience from the past, and have plenty of former realm first and top 200 US guild players at the ready. We’re taking a more casual approach and are hoping to get excellent players to move at a leisurely pace. We’re currently 3/10H and 10/10N.

We raid 7-11 EST on Tuesday and Monday. I know that’s a bit outside your time frame, but send me a message if it’s something you’re interested in.

Synchro#1750
brie.enjin. com/recruitment (remove the space)