Looking for guild

Hello, I’m currently an I-lvl 517 Frost DK looking for guild 2h (oblit) build. Have knowledge of Blood BoS and learning unholy. currently seeking a casual mythic guild. I don’t mind going a touch harder. But i want to raid with friends. and have fun doing it while getting kills. While I am currently horde I’m more then willing to switch if needed. I have an alt which is a 475 BM hunter. My schedule is flexiable. I’m currently 9/9H 1/9M on the DK and 6/9 Heroic on the hunter. Currently i’d like to get back into raiding as it’s been something i have to pug to do. while pugging is great fun. I’d like to get away form it and have a stable team to run with. Ideally mythic. That said. I’m laid back. tend to be fun loving and just wanna have a group of friends and guildies to do that with. absolutely willing to learn or practice at tasks given or requested.

Contact information!
B-tag Zalla#11875
Discord Zalla

Hi Zalla,

What days work for you? We raid Fri/Sat 7-10pm PST. If you are interested in talking my btag is vcronwen#1282.

Hey there! [Catatonic] on Proudmoore is building a crew up for TWW and beyond! We’re planning to raid mythic casual style!

Feel free to check us out

Sic attitude bro, we have a slot for a dk! would like for u to come and have it!
Fri-sat 8-10 est pm

Aotc-Sum mythic, keys , other games, hangout!

Looking forward to that btag friend

Skiid#11883

:crossed_swords: [A/H] [STORMRAGE] FOOL ME ONCE

:crossed_swords: Looking for a guild to call fam? Wanna take a step ahead and start mythic raiding? Tired of hardcore people yelling at you in raids? Do you identify as a car? :crossed_swords:

If YES is the answer to any of the above, you should join [Fool Me Once]!

:small_blue_diamond: INTERESTED? (RECRUITMENT INFO)

• Mythic Raiders - We are mainly recruiting DPS; Chill vibes, pushing as far as we can!
  • Keystone Runners - We are building an active keystone runner community!
  • Making Friends - Everyone is welcome for our Discord Drinking Nights!

:dracthyr_comfy_green: AWAKENED PROGRESSION

This is only our second season into Mythic Raiding. After guaranteeing our AOTCs, we are pushing mythic as far as we can! (You can be whats between us and CE, join us!)

• VOTI: 8/8H, 1/9M
  • Aberrus: 9/9H, 3/9M
  • Amirdrassil: 9/9H, 3/9M

:spiral_calendar: RAID INFO:

We stick to a chill raid schedule of two raid nights a week. We occasionally add an extra night at the end of the week, but your participation on that day is optional.

Raid Days/Times: Tuesday/Thursday 8:00-11:00 PM EST

:page_with_curl: RECRUITMENT NEEDS:

We have a rotating bench system so all trials can prove themselves and own a permanent spot in the roster. (requirements are: pull your weight - or maybe a bit more - and don’t sht the bed!)*

• DPS: DH and DK (priority), open for other classes.
  • Healers (bench): All entries accepted
  • Tanks (bench): All entries accepted

:speech_balloon: CONTACT INFORMATION:
Kharieth-Stormrage (Discord: _khali)
Felecträ-Stormrage (Discord: Chaseman245)
Hillbillyx-Stormrage (Discord: Hillbillyxxx)
Lollipöp-Stormrage (Discord: I4sublime)
Tevlin-Stormrage (Discord: Tevlin.)

:thought_balloon: ABOUT US:

Fool Me Once was built by a core group of long time raid enthusiasts. We have an unwavering desire to kill the big dumb stuff with our friends. We bring decades of WoW and real life leadership experience, helping us to foster a lite but driven atmosphere. We cover a gambit of gameplay styles and goals. Looking to bang 8s for vault? Pushing the IO? Tryna run 2s to learn a new class? Do you identify as a car? There may even be some scattered cheeve farming groups lurking. Fool Me Once also maintains a AOTC+ raid team (FAFO) looking to dig as far into mythic as possible every season. Using a philosophy of leading adults as adults and pushing the content as far as possible while maintaining a fun environment. One could and should expect sarcasm, shenanigans and overall Tom foolery. 18+ Rated M for Mature.

bumping as still looking

RECRUITING AOTC+ TANK
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!

About our Raid Team:
AOTC every season with solid players that have class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts, trials and fun.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary. (Wowhead Nov, 2023)

Guild Information: Horde cross faction
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, non-toxic, no drama, player friendly guild.
Casual raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies.
Remix raids open to all guildies.
RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week and RBG push team 2 nights a week.
Mythic Mondays, M+ in guild chat every day, weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
Come see us. Make a toon on our realm, join the guild, see what you think.
We love people! Everyone is welcome. We are The Dignified!

BNET: Death#12773
Discord: olrazzledazl
BNET: Stormy#1445

Hey Ashiaya

If you havent found a home yet sounds like you might be a good fit for us at Bound In Fate. We are a guild who consistently get AOTC and pushes its way into mythic. We have two teams, one more mythic progression focused and the other focused on AOTC.

What we expect for the Mythic Prog team:
Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.(We sometimes provide cauldrons for both Phials and Pots I just need to remember to make them)
Attendance on both nights(Real life comes up just let us know in advance if you can’t make it)

For the Mythic Prog team raid times are:
Tuesday 8pmEST-11pmEST
Wednesday 8pmEST-11pmEST

What we expect for the Causal team:
Looking for good attitudes and mostly regular attendance.
A willingness to flex into other roles is helpful.

For the Causal team raid times are:

Friday 9:30pmEST-11:30pmEST
Saturday 9:30pmEST-11:30PmEST

My self and others also enjoy pushing keys if that is something you are also interested in.

Please DM on discord:benfield or add through btag Benfield#1104 this is our recruitment Officer

Let’s talk bro. Add me

on Tichondrius
Raid Nights
⦁ Tuesday - 9 to 12 PST (Will change to MST come Daylight savings time)
⦁ Friday - 9 to 12 PST (Will change to MST come Daylight savings time)

Goals
⦁ AOTC
⦁ Mythic Progression
⦁ Mythic +
⦁ Lots of Crazy Nights

Expierence
We have been around since Vanilla, back when raiding was 40 man and then changed to 10 and 25 normal and heroic (Current Mythic). During Lich King and Cata we had some server first kills and some top 350 in the world kills on 25man. We always strived for what you would call CE now. Current Raid lead has 6/9 awakened Amdrassil Mythic Progression. We love to kill and have a lot of fun doing it. Primary focus will be AOTC and Mythic Raid Progression. We also take casual players looking to have fun, maybe do some PVP or Mythic +
If your looking for a Mature, Crazy and Fun, progression focused guild, then Plagued is for you.
Message on BN - Peyo#1247 or Dakgu#1532
Discord - Peyotie or Dakgu

Hey Ashiaya,
Added on disc, lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us. While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well as wanting to just be social and apart of the community.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid w/ pots, flasks, enchants & gems
  • Communication is key if you will be absent please communicate that with us
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:
Team 1: Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST (CE focus)
Team 2: Wed/Thur 8-11pm EST (Heroic into mythic focus)

Season 4 Progression:
3/9M A ATDH, 1/9M Aberrus, 8/8H A VOTI

Season 3 Progression:
6/9M, 9/9H Amirdrassil

Season 2 Progression:
4/9 M ATSC 9/9H ATSC
Season 1 Progress:
8/8H VOTI

Needs:
Team 1:
Melee: Feral Druid, Enh Sham, Warrior, DH, Rogue
Ranged: Boomkin, Hunter
Healer- Open to Disc priest, Hpal, R Sham, R Druid

Team 2:
Healer: Any
Dps: Any
Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite