[A/H] Frostmourne <Attempt> Recruiting

Hi all!

Attempt is a newly formed guild that is recruiting for raiders, mythic+ runners and members for our community.

Our current raid progression:

• 8/8 H Vault / 3/8M Vault
  • 9/9H Aberrus / 2/9M Aberrus
  • 9/9H Amirdrassil / 3/9M Amirdrassil

Current Prog nights: Thursday and Monday 6:30pm - 10pm Server time

We are recruiting all roles, healers, tanks, dps :slight_smile:

We are open to all who would like to join, we value good vibes :smiley:

We have a fairly active discord community as well, discord.gg/YmYAZbTtAh

"We are still looking for healers, DPS and tanks. Join us on discord or shoot an application to our guild in-game, if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask us as we are glad to help

Hope you have fun with us :), add me AveRainbow#11537 if you wanna chat about the guild and what not

We are still recruiting for members, for this season and next expac!

Still recruiting :smiley:

Hi!

I am a returning player. I stopped around season 2 of DF. I am looking to play a new alliance shaman/priest in Frostmourn until TWW. then maybe focusing on one for TWW (most probably priest).

Below is my char for DF. I have been playing since classic. took a break due to work stationing me overseas. I generally change class every expansion and focus on 2. My plan is rogue (dps) + priest (heal) for TWW.

Hello,

I am looking for a guild to push AOTC and early mythic raiding with in TWW i have been raiding heroic or higher ever since Wrath with a few CE clears in my time as well looking for a chill and laid back guild that gets things done without the drama.

Please add me on disc: Meltheone(Robbo)#5037

Bnet: Meltheone#1892

Look forward to hearing from someone soon.

Heya, shoot me a bnet request MidGalaxy#3159 and we can talk a bit more :smiley: