186 BE Disc Priest Looking for Casual Guild - Thrall

I’ve been getting back into Shadowlands over the past month or so but the group I used to play with has largely stopped playing.

Mainly looking for a casual US EST time zone based guild focused on M+ and raiding.

Good morning and this is a long shot , but let me introduce my guild (we are Alliance on Stormrage, but if we sound interesting you could make an alt & check us out and debate about faction ect ) Allumination is a guild where busy adults can come to relive the time where lasting friendships were the greatest achievement. Young at heart, we are infected with sarcasm, adult humor and the need to have a good time we’ll all still be laughing about in another 15 years.Allumination ~ Stormrage

If you’re willing to transfer, I think you’ll love our team name… :slight_smile:

Casually Dysfunctional of Seraph is recruiting like minded, exceptional raiders for our team who will be a good fit for our progression and help others strive to be better as well. Our current level of progression is 10/10N and 3/10H for Castle Nathria.

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 8:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. CST. We are a newer raid team in Seraph and are currently composed of a group of friends and co-workers with a more relaxed and casual attitude in raid. Our aim is to have fun while improving our skills and progressing through the raid more specifically at a Heroic setting. Our Goal is to achieve AOTC achievement throughout all content. If time permits and our raid team is ready to take on the challenge, we will aim for mythic raiding sometime down the road. If you have any questions, feel free to message mrrazzmatazz#11514.

Our recruitment information can be found at www.seraphguild. com/recruitment

Hi!
Forgone Conclusion of Thrall might be a good fit for you! We are currently looking to expand our roster as we push further into Nathria and beyond. We raid twice a week Friday/Saturday 9:30 pm est till 12. We are currently 3/10 H. We are an AOTC guild with thoughts of trying mythic this expansion. Add me on btag at Huw#1749 if you have any questions!

Hello Irsten,

We are Ok Who Pulled on Antonidas (H). We are specifically looking for a disc priest to join our raid team. We run our raids from 8pm-11pm EST on Sat/Sun and generally run M+ during the week along with some pvp. Our group is all friends who have known each other for a long time.

If you find our raid times and overall schedule appealing, please send me a message at Wormeye#1535 with any questions. As of now our group is 3/10H and 10/10N.

We’d be very excited to have you help anchor our healing group going forward in Shadowlands!

Hi Iristen,

Dusk to Dawn [Blackrock] is looking for another Priest healer for our raid group.
-Currently 7/10H
-Raid times: W/TH 830pm-11pm/Sat 10pm-1am EST

Group of raiders have been playing together since ICC/Cata- we took the last 2 expansions off and, and Prior to the Hiatus we are AOTC every raid tier Cata+.

Let me know if interest in talking more! Teamfdub#1382

Hey, throwing us out there. We are an older group of players playing at a casual/semi-casual pace. About to start out push into heroic raid and in need of a healer.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hantiquatedlooking-for-healer-aotc-progression/787139

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few people. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We’re adding people working our way through normal(9/10) then heroic Nathria. In need of a few more dps and healers. We do mythic+ on our off nights for anyone interested. Most members are 30+ Feel free to add me on Discord MtMan#2491 or BNet MtMan#1965 for any questions.

Hello - <Konvergence-Zul’jin> is an AOTC guild is looking for raiders. We raid Friday/Saturday 8-11 EST. We are 3/10 H and would love to see if you’re a fit! Reach out on BNet Andele#1468 or Discord Andjele#9171.

Hey Iristen! Revyx from No Disassemble here! We are a Horde guild on Turalyon looking to add heals and ranged dps to our raid team and awesome community to help us progress! We are a real life guild made up of a group of friends that just want to have fun raiding and not worry about our pace too much (some, but not too much ;-P) we are looking for like-minded casual players to join us. We raid 1 night a week at the moment (Sunday 9:30p-12a). With a second night still in the works (Monday at around the same time). We’d love to have you check us out!

Bnet: Grylus#1916
Discord: Revyx#7055

add me and lets chat

matt#19690