Cataclysm Classic Now Live!

Cataclysm Classic Now Live!

Get ready to explore new zones, dungeons, and raids, engage in PvP combat, and discover the mysteries of the Darkmoon Faire. With the launch of Cataclysm Classic, the adventure begins anew. Are you ready to face the challenges that await?

View Full Article

I’m excited! But don’t rush it too much, I’m a slowpoke :smiley:

What do you mean by “accelerated alt leveling” is that the +10% mob xp buff you just added?

3 Likes

It will be like going home, again.

Nice! If we can get pre-nerf content and archaeology fixes, it’ll be a great launch!

1 Like

I can’t wait to stare at the login queue, exciting gameplay offered by this small indie company

1 Like

I need to hurry up. Not even close to being done with the old world dungeons.

You need to stop trolling my posts while ignoring the update you were so eager or desperate to get, but you won’t, so I’m done being nice. Let me put it this way. I’ll quit when I’m ready, and you can go eat rocks if you don’t like it. Blocking now, done with your worthless drivel.

1 Like

You need to quit already.

Skipping the elemental event shows you don’t even care.

5 Likes

Blue parser who hasn’t killed heroic LK.

Your opinion is the most invalid.

Lol yawn. Sorry who are you?

Go look at Mankrik allstars and you’ll see.

Sorry i dont visit the over ruled mankrik discord. Definetly dont remember you from mankrik launch so you must have a mod friend that made you that. Lol.

and its still a buggy mess, you have no shame blizz.

1 Like

So when u quitting?

Lol i’m talking about warcraft logs. If you didn’t even know that, then you’re opinion definitely isnt valid.

1 Like

Fix the profession bug please.

1 Like

I won’t be able to play until the 22nd at least due to work. Hoping Cata is still around when I get back, don’t release MoP without me please.

Ye 21st for me. We’ll just miss most of the catastrophic (pun intended) bugs and server restarts.

Yep. I am on the other side of the dateline,

I will log off for bed, sleep go to work, then play. And read the rants at work…

I made out good for the tbcc server issues. They didn’t come up till like 1900 ish Japan time. Dinner and stuff done sat down and the servers came to life as I sat down dome for the day.

I could not plan the timing better if I tried.

Thats too bad. Cata is the beginning of WoW going downhill. Pure trash expansion.

2 Likes