Dragonflight: Dark Heart Content Update Notes

Dragonflight: Dark Heart Content Update Notes

Dragonflight: Dark Heart arrives to World of Warcraft on May 7!

View Full Article

7 Likes

sweet more stuff to get

1 Like

Waiting with anticipation for the hundreds of forum “outrage” threads about the Be Yourself Celebration.

6 Likes

Still no soloing BfA raids…

11 Likes

You cut off the draenei’s horns with the helmet.
Why?

This is the second time you’ve done this with a draenei-specific set (i.e. The WoD Vindicator-styled paladin set).

It’d be like cutting off the troll’s tusks for a mask.

7 Likes

Pets can now be renamed directly from the stable without certificate items. :partying_face:

Not a fan of the Draenei Heritage.

Troll Heritage is fine bar that “mask”.

Remix - Can’t wait.

4 Likes

Guess no more balance changes for the rest of the expansion?

Few things in WoW are as iconic as what happens to your character’s head when you put a hat on it.

7 Likes

Oh dang, there go my hopes of tank tuning. Is there another pass likely before pre-patch?

Just a few hair colors for Kul"Tiran and 0 new faces, hair styles.

Still going with that troll headpiece, hey? That’s a shame.

Oh hang on, what’s this? Did you guys get the feedback??

6 Likes

All these dungeon filter and no same-faction search? Stop being lazy, Blizzard.

That heritage armor…

Wow, at a loss of words because they are both so bad.

Also no DH nerfs. lel

2 Likes

Chopping off the horns is not a fix for the horns clipping. Please go design a heritage set that is actually designed on Draenei.

It’s honestly ridiculous that we’re getting a crappy set not even designed for us after being made to wait years for it.

5 Likes

I didn’t see the 5 extra character slots added in the notes on the website. Is that still coming with 10.2.7? Or is it coming around the time MoP Remix goes live? Or am I mixed up on patch numbers? :confused: :question:

Any information is greatly appreciated since I’m excited for more character slots being added! :smiley:

:meat_on_bone::crocodile: :cut_of_meat::japanese_ogre:

1 Like

fury warrior needs a serious look at or switched to back to S3 set, for s4.

Umm so troll beards still to be worked on then? Actual laughable that you are introducing a female race in the expansion that can have a beard before actual males including troll, goblin and forsaken have them.

2 Likes

From how Ive heard it, it will be at the end when your MoP characters transition over to your roster

1 Like

You create them first sorta like a regular character, so people at the current cap would need the slots beforehand.

2 Likes

“Additionally, Darkspear troll players will receive two additional head-slot cosmetic items tied to the storyline.”

OOoo you spoil us Blizz! Keep it coming!

My condolences to the draenei.

2 Likes