183 Hunter LF Casual Raiding Guild

Hello! I’m interested in finding a guild that does casual normal or heroic raiding, as I have a somewhat unstable schedule. As I know I can’t reliably show up for every raid, I don’t mind if I’m asked to sit occasionally. Just as long as I get to raid sometimes.

About me: I’ve been playing WoW since before its first anniversary. I’ve got a rather long history of raiding spanning from Vanilla through MoP and throughout most of BfA as well (I played during WoD and Legion, but didn’t raid). I have pugged the first two bosses of Nathria on normal - I know, it’s not much, but I did get some logs from details to show if need be. I also did mythic progression in Nya’lotha.

I’m an alchemist and should be able to make cauldrons soon. I’m also an engineer and I’m always happy to help with a Jeeves or mailbox in the raid. I always come prepared with consumables and my legendary currently is 210. Please let me know if you have any questions here or feel free to add me on bnet at CrimsonRose#1941.

Thanks for your time.

Hey there Akarieta. So I am curious what spec of hunter you are playing. We have a Wed/Thur raiding group that isn’t aiming for CE at all, but we do Normal (10/10) and Heroic (I’m 7/10 helping the guild catch up). We’d be happy to have a come as they please DPS so long as you’re not a negative influence personality wise. As for performance, so long as you’re down to hang out with me in some one on ones or the like, I’d be happy to help if that were ever an issue. A few people in the guild were heavy grey parsers and instead they’re now pulling consistently green and blue parses :smiley:

We raid on Wed&Thur 8:30-11:30 PM EST.

If you like what you’ve read, feel free to message me and give me a chat.

Discord: SpacePope20K#0840
Bnet: SpacePope20K#1320