Vengeance/Havoc DH LF guild

Hi all, took a brief hiatus from s3 and coming back for S4 and wanted to find a social guild of key runners and raiders as well. I’ve raided on the mythic level back in shadowlands and love to tank m+ and hopefully run some keys with some guildies (2856 io). Thank you for your outreach!

Hey Khilliun,

Squirt on Area-52 is 6/9M and looking for a Havoc Dh for our core moving into Awakened Season 4 and The War Within.

We achieved 3/8M in Vault, 4/9M Aberrus and 6/9M in Amirdrassil.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

If you are interested, please add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

1 Like

Hi, Khilliun. <Murloc with a Glock> (9/9H) is looking for a couple more dps to round out our roster as we look toward mythic prog in Season 4 and beyond! We’re a very active guild with friendly, social people both in and out of raid. We have a large group of key-doers, both for weekly vaults and score pushing if that’s something you’re interested in.

Let me know what you think, I’d love to hear from you!

We raid Friday and Saturday from 8 to 10:30 pm CST.

You can reach me for any questions or to apply here:

Bnet: Astro#18157

Discord: mwgastro

And you can read our full posting here:

Hello, Khilliun! My guild is called Dungeon Divers, where our primary focus is Mythic+ keys and eventually running guild coordinated raids once we have the numbers. We’re a new guild with fresh and old blood alike. Most of us on are on daily. We also will run for transmogs, mounts and pets in old content if that ever interests you.

You can reach me on Discord at bellini_peach.
Battle Net: BelliniPeach#1452

Hello Khilliun, my guild Crimson Lances (dalaran server) is a casual/teaching guild who like to get stuff done together, either it be old or new content of quest/raids/achievements/Mythic+. Mostly active during the night, some people during the day. We always push for AOTC in raid. For season 4 our progression raid may occasionally get together but we are mostly on break till war within.
Our prog raid is thursday/Saturday 8-11pm est.
We however have a weekly casual raid doing normal/lfr on wednesdays to allow people to learn the raid and get the mount. We love to help new players learn their class/spec or with gold, bags or gearing etc.
Reach out to me at katzlover#1661 btag
katzlover1661 discord

Hey Khilliun

Limited edition is an AOTC focused 2 day raiding guild. The leadership is multi-aotc/mythic kill over several expacs and our core group’s been playing together and completing AOTC since BFA. We’re a super chill group, love to help and play other games together other than just wow. We work hard to make sure our raiding environment is laid back but with dedicated players who will put in work in order to succeed, but without sacrificing fun or getting burned out. We push each tier to get AOTC and within reasonable time.

We raid Monday/Thursdays 7:30 to 10:30 EST and we have plenty of players online at various times to help push keys, help gear, answer questions, etc.

We’re currently looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for season 4 and beyond. If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, gems, know your class/rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

(4/14/2024): current recruitment needs:

Tanks: Non Warrior Tank needed
Healers: Got room for a non-sham, non-priest heals with dps offspec
DPS: Potentially room for a DPS

We are looking for long term players who won’t disappear at the end of each expansion. Who can make a majority of raids. Players who are fun and laid back, be willing to work, help people. Have a sense of humor, be tolerant of everyone but don’t be overly PC or easily offended.

If you’ve made it this far, please consider reaching out! We’d love to have you. Our contact info is listed below!

Please feel free to reach out and add anyone listed below at any time, and we’ll get back asap.

Discord:
uri5963

Bnet:
Uri#11265

Hi Khilliun!

Pitter Patter on Sargeras is a small, mature group of friends that achieve AOTC+ and KSM+ every season, often on multiple characters. We have fun while killing bosses with cool people. We never have drama amongst ourselves. We openly work to improve each other’s gameplay, while assuming positive intent when receiving constructive criticism.
Fun is the goal, but we work to maximize the amount of what we get done in the short time that we raid.

We are currently building up our roster and are recruiting for all roles and specs for our raid team. Raid times are Tuesdays from 8:00-11:00 CST. Also looking for more to push mythic+ with (15-20+). Casuals are also welcome!

If this sounds like what you are looking for, please message Lotomo#1306 or Egon#11481 if interested and we would be happy to answer any questions you have!

Hey Khilliun! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST). Casual/Alt raid on the weekends.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

Players looking for a long term home for Season 4, War Within and Beyond!

M+ Key runners, we have people who do starter keys all the way up to 20+ key pushers.

Healers

DPS: High priority towards a good and reliable Warlock.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

About us:

Is a brand new competitive end-game progression guild located on Area 52 Horde. We broke off another guild that had been around for years to form a more serious approach to raiding, and progressing in a competitive manner. We are at 18 weeks old as a brand new guild and in that time we’ve manage to set a great foundation, achieve AOTC within 2 weeks of Admirdrassil being released, and go 6/9M in our first raid tier ever as a guild. We are looking to push further and harder in the next upcoming mythic tier to achieve what every progression raider wants…CE

Progression: (New Guild) 6/9M (Smolderon 2.2%)

8/8H 2/8M Fated VOTI

In order to give more opportunities to people wanting to step up and raid, and participate in our ever growing community, we are forming a Weekend Raid team!

**Raid Schedule:**Heroic / Mythic

Friday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Saturday - 8:00 - 11:00PM EST

Recruitment Information:

Currently Recruiting:

• 1 Tank: VDH or Prot Pally
  • 1 Disc Priest
  • 1 ENH Shaman
  • Ranged DPS Lock/Mage/Boomkin/Hunter/Dev

Encouraging all exceptional classes to apply

We are always looking for exceptional players, All spots are competitive in our guild, and we will always slot the 20 - 25 best players/classes for progression

What can we offer you?
What truly sets us apart is our sense of community. We’re more than just a group of players – we’re a family. We support each other, share our knowledge and expertise, and celebrate each other’s successes.

Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a new player just starting out, we welcome you to join our ranks. Our guild offers:

• A welcoming and inclusive community that supports each other
  • Lots of Mythic +!
  • Opportunities to raid at the highest levels of difficulty
  • Experienced leaders who can help you improve your skills
  • A place to call Home!

Overall, We’re here to be competitive, and kill bosses. We are driven, and everyone has the common goal of achieving CE in future tiers soon.

If you feel this is something you’d wanna take part in, feel free to Contact me: Bowgopeww (Weekend Raid Leader) Discord - the_justicar or *B-net - Judgemental#11462

Hi Khilliun!

Hi everyone! I’m Kiuayoukai, a cheeky Pandaren Resto Shaman, and proud assistant GM of the guild/community Found a Green Quest on Zul’jin.

Our guild has been around since 2018 founded by my husband Jarsha and myself with our visions of being a social/casual and active community regardless of what members are interested in. Our guild’s atmosphere is laid back, and friendly with a little silliness. Guildies are always having a good time with all the content WoW has to offer! We are recruiting new players, returning players, and alts are welcome! Guild is cross faction (Horde and Alliance welcome) and cross server are welcome to join us for TWW pre-patch!

We are a laid back social and casual guild for adults who play when they can. We believe that real life comes first, and the game second. We enjoy playing all aspects of the game and are here to help others on their journey in and out of Azeroth. We group up for leveling/timewalking/heroic/mythic dungeons or old content farming for achievements/transmogs/mounts/pets. We offer weekly guild gold raffles, monthly transmog contests, monthly prizes and guild auctions (mounts, pets, transmog, toys, etc). While others enjoy solo play while just chatting. We are looking to rebuild our raid team for Normal/Heroic/timewalking raids with goals of AOTC and Glory of Achievements every tier.

Raid days/times:
Heroic: Thursdays/Fridays 7:30pm - 10pm EST
Normal fun/alt night: Saturdays 6pm - 9:30pm EST with an optional transmog run of old raid content!

As long as you’re active, you’re helpful and you’re not rude or offensive to others you would fit in great regardless of what you enjoy doing in the game. Come join us!

If you have any questions, please let me know!

We’re listed in the guild finder in game or you can reach me here or on discord: kiuayoukai

Thank you for taking the time to check out our recruitment. We wish you the best of luck this tier & future tiers to come!

Hey Khilliun,

Enshadowed on Thrall is currently recruiting for Season 4 and beyond. We are just getting out mount and title out of the way while we focus on preparing our raid roster for the War Within and pushing mythic plus. Attached is our current forum post which details what we are about what you can expect etc as well as our contact info.