Under Development: WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria

Under Development: WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria

Relive epic adventures with an all-new event arriving in the 10.2.7 content update— WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria. Experience the wonders of Pandaria anew, but with fresh new loot— and (almost) unlimited power.

View Full Article

129 Likes

Ooooooh!

I like the look of this. Pandaria is one of my favorite expansions. I think I’ll stop levelling my warrior (only level 18) now and wait for this event to level one.

I don’t think I read if you are limited to just one character or not.

It says:
“Additional character slots will be available so that you have room for your new fully leveled and fully geared hero to join you in your continuing adventures through the Worldsoul Saga”.

We’ll see how this plays out, I guess.

25 Likes

I see a phoenix mount.
I need to do this.

Oh boy this looks neat.

33 Likes

Oh wow I’m actually excited for this :eyes:

17 Likes

This is awesome!

7 Likes

Create a new WoW Remix character

So you’re splitting up the playerbase again.

81 Likes

This sounds amazing, like an in-season season of discovery in Retail.

Looks good, guys.

20 Likes

I do hope the final product is actually fun.

10 Likes

Freakin awesome! But I thought it was called Timerunning: Pandamonium. That was a great name.

Oh my, you have my attention with this bit!

24 Likes

Ok now this looks fun. Especially as someone that skipped MoP. I’ll be excited to check this out.

5 Likes

I dont understand at all but seems cool

4 Likes

You wut bruh? I might have to race change for this… thanks. Padgarre the Pandaren.

3 Likes

For a hot minute, yes.

1 Like

This looks like a lot of fun.
I’ll definitely be doing this event.

5 Likes

Sounds cool to me. I’m in.

I’m going to guess it’s going to be outside retail like Plunderstorm.

7 Likes

You make a new character. Did you read the post?

7 Likes

heavy breathing

24 Likes

Are they? From my understanding it sounds like this will be available only in the live retail version. If it’s some kind of stuck in limbo mode like Plunderstorm I’m not as excited anymore.

3 Likes

Well, actually interesting looking event

Neat

4 Likes

Can we do the instances cross faction? Im missing some Horde Heritages so this seems like a fun way to get them, but I think most of my guild is going to stick with Alliance.

7 Likes