Under Development: WoW Remix: Mists of Pandaria

im actually excited about this, sounds really fun

2 Likes

Was not hyped for Plunder, but MOP Remix has my FULL attention.

25 Likes

This seems cool, but why is it time-limited?

17 Likes

Looks like I found something the wife will enjoy, so that is a plus.

2 Likes

Legendary cloak questline back in? I did it at the time but it would be nice if others could see it and get the appearances too.

21 Likes

I like the look of this! It’s good that the character(s) and cosmetics will eventually end up on your main account, too.

6 Likes

That’s what it sounds like.

3 Likes

This sounds cool.

1 Like

Ugh. I really hope not. :expressionless:

1 Like

No AH, must be a new character, uses new gearing and gameplay methods, anyone can play if they just download retail and you start at level 10. Sounds like a separate game mode to me.

31 Likes

According to the announcement: “All Remix characters created during the event will convert to a standard character to play within modern World of Warcraft at the end of the event.”

So it might be in retail, but it will still be separated from your normal characters.

15 Likes

I didn’t read anything about a Legendary Cloak, did I miss that part?

I did see:

“You’ll also be able to earn an Artifact cloak that gains”

Having them convert to the retail account is better than nothing but man. Why can’t they just be normal about something?

11 Likes

Well, let’s hope it’s just a “talk to this NPC” kind of thing in retail itself.

Good way to get a bunch of alts leveled up very easily and earn a crapton of cosmetics along the way, looks like.

Eh, it’s experimental. From the looks of those gem powers it looks like they want to make something completely nuts and unbalanced and just let it be fun without affecting the rest of the game.

28 Likes

Will these dungeons / raids be random queue-based or will we be able to collaborate with our guilds from retail?

3 Likes

Its so everyone starts off equal and you cant have people bring mythic geared characters into content and consume it insanely fast, and as pointed out they get turned into regular characters after its done.

It’s fine. Stop blowing it up into something its not.

9 Likes

I am again annoyed this isn’t actually in World of Warcraft and I can’t use my main for it.

47 Likes

Garrosh shoulders? :eyes:

5 Likes

I like playing the characters I have - I have over 50 characters. Leveling up more just isn’t something I have any desire to do.

20 Likes