505 SPriest LF guild this season

AOTC s3 willing to push mythic if possible but mostly looking to push hard the next. I was not able to go as hard as I wanted to last season and would like to change that for this season and Im very much looking to improve. Best times for me are Tuesday Thursday but I can be flexible if needed. Bnet: ImGunder#1460 Discord: imgunder

Hello Gunder,
I’m Bean, the raid leader for the guild Breath of Eternity on Stormrage. We’re looking for a shadow priest for our raid team. We’re an AOTC guild looking to start progging mythic in Season IV. Our raid days are Wednesday and Sunday from 7pm-10pm est. Let me know if you’re interested, I did send you a request on discord if you want to chat more. Discord: Yomy7

Thanks!

Hi Mommystop!

Our guild sounds like a great fit for you! Our raid schedule is Tues nights 8-11pm CST and our goal is getting AOTC each season. Our downtime we push keys for gear and KSM. We are on Sargeras. We are filling spots for healers and DPS. If you would like more info you can shoot me a bnet invite Egon#11481

Hey there! I’d love to help you with finding that team to push with!

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis – 6/9M Amirdrassil

Who We Are:

Coded Chaos dropped into Patch 10.2 as a newly formed guild and was able to push 6/9M. Now, we return with renewed vigor to conquer the challenges of the new season and the eventual expansion. Beyond raiding, we excel in mythic+ dungeons and engage in PvP combat. Additionally, we work to foster a vibrant gaming community that extends beyond just the confines of Azeroth.

What you can expect:

Strong camaraderie and resilience: Our guild values adaptability and resilience, fostering an environment where members thrive under pressure and support one another through every challenge.

• Consistent raid schedule: Engage in progression raids every Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm to 10pm CST.
  • Fair loot distribution: Through the use of RCLootCouncil, we ensure that loot is distributed in a manner that optimally benefits the raid’s overall progression.

What You Bring:

• Quick wits and tough skin. We are not easily offended, and you shouldn’t be either.
  • A desire to continually better your chosen character. Enchants, gems, BIS focus, and optimized stats are important if we want to get the best out of each pull.

Feel free to reach out and connect with me on Discord at “drakzula” or on BNET at Brizzle#1972.

Bumping post

Our guild is currently looking for more players for raiding and mythic plus. Attached is our current forum post detailing all we are about as well as our contact info. I also requested you on discord.

Happy guild hunting!

If your willing to be flexible with raid times my guild may be a good fit ! T/F/S 7-10 EST. Add me to talk about it Failfixer#11337

Hi Mommystop! Unyielding on Lightbringer is recruiting, and we raid Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11 CST. I’d love to speak with you about maybe joining our raid this season! We’re AOTC focused and dabble a bit in Mythic sometimes. HMU on discord at Ishythesquishy.

Hey Mommystop, I’m Forsakenoni the GM of Dark Valkyr, we raid fri / sat 9pm - 1am EST. At the time of this reply we’re 6/8 H VOTI and are working on pushing back into mythic raiding this season, TLDR we rebuilt our raid team last season and are actively looking for more M+ pushers & raiders for our transition back to mythic raiding. The culture of our community is blue collar / military veteran / internet memey. If you’d be interested in joining feel free to add me on discord and shoot me a message - Username Forsakencrow.