Gen X forgotten again

So, Blizz, taking your survey, I happen to notice my age group is missing. It lists 35-44 and then skips to 55-64.

Gen X the forgotten generation. Whatever.

57 Likes

Just shows you how clueless certain generations are. They think it went from Boomer>Millennial>Zoomer

Hell, X is also practically locked out of politics. Why? Because they were directly crapped on by boomers and now blamed for the actions of boomers by everyone after.

39 Likes

Ain’t that the truth. At least we had all the best music in our lifetime.

49 Likes

Church

Blizzard fired all their Quality Assurance employees months ago, so what do you expect?

6 Likes

The Church? yea they were pretty great. more 80s though

4 Likes

I guess if we keep repeating it, people will just believe it.

4 Likes

That really seems to be the state of things. It’s so weird. I think that “millennial” made for such catchy headlines that it became the default adversary to boomers.

That’s your generation’s mantra, right? :wink:

18 Likes

Damn straight :metal:

3 Likes

I forgot I can’t tell jokes or use sarcasm on the forums because people don’t know what either of those mean…

1 Like

Oh oof that’s an oversight and a half. I thought something looked off but I couldn’t quite put my finger on it.

Schrodinger’s Joke

You are joking or serious based on a person’s response.

You are absolutely able to tell jokes. The thing with text based communication is its not apparent your tone. And people 100% do believe what you stated.

8 Likes

i’m 397 years old and my generation isn’t represented either

i feel ya boss

9 Likes

Wow that’s gonna skew their demographic data and a half. Gonna be like “why is no one between 45 and 53 playing… oh…”

8 Likes

There’s a survey?

3 Likes

For plunderstorm if you go to the wow section it’s in there somewhere. Has a gnome and a elf on it.

1 Like

Gen X because we press the X button on y’all.

(I joke, lol. At least I’d rather be invisible than be blamed for all of society’s failings as a millennial.)

My big bro is barely a millienial himself, he was born in 1981, on the very first year of millenials/the last year after Gen X ended.

4 Likes

If you were actually being sarcastic, a /s is used to denote that.

Silly Beefstu, you don’t really exist, you’re just another voice inside my head! :dracthyr_nod:

3 Likes

Gen X? Wassat?