Free Character Moves for Chaos Bolt-US

WoWs head developer for SoD

Absolute garbage from Blizzard

1 Like

Can someone make one of those memes where it’s a scene from two and a half men and Charlie sheen and the other guy are sitting around a table thinking they forgot something but then deem it unimportant and it’s chaos bolt sitting out in the rain?

5 Likes

I tried…

REMOVETHIShttps://imgflip.com/i/8kxngx

7 Likes

Thank you for helping us have a little laugh over this lmao

1 Like

Thank you for bearing with us there, FCMs are now re-opened.

Chaos Bolt —> Crusader Strike (RP-PvP)
Chaos Bolt —> Lava Lash (RP)

We have additionally opened an FCM off Crusader Strike for anyone who was seeking a more RP focused experience.

Crusader Strike —> Lava Lash (RP)

6 Likes

Fantastic. Thank you GarnetHound.

I see your team is reading nothing said by players who actually play Chaos Bolt.

9 Likes

Yikes (I have to add text so I can post this)

3 Likes

Can we get Chaos Bolt → Lone Wolf please! I would transfer right now if we were able to do that.

1 Like

I play on Chaos bolt and want the transfer.

3 Likes

And your voice is not invalid, unlike how they’re treating others.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. ^.^

Bit silly to be forced to either megaserver or to less pop PvE RP server, lol, chatgpt tier update that doesn’t address questions, but thanks I guess. I got the transfer I hoped for, but clearly this still sucks for a lot of people.

4 Likes

Can you open an option to a pvp server?

3 Likes

This whole thread of people begging for more options off of CB and they don’t give anything to us but decide to let people off of Crusader Strike to LL

HAHAHAHA this is some real funny stuff

2 Likes

Thank you Garnet! I and many other appreciate this. Get me off this dead server :slight_smile:

I love that there is either transfer to the toxic mess that is Crusader Strike or get bent as far as pvp servers go. A single pvp option like Lone Wolf would go a long away because going to Lava Lash is not even a consideration for probly 75% of the server pop.

7 Likes

Is this a joke? lmfao

6 Likes

Freeeedom!

2 Likes