Operation Gnomeregan and Zalazane's Fall Now Live!

Operation Gnomeregan and Zalazane's Fall Now Live!

Get increased dungeon drops in Wrath of the Lich King Classic and take part in the UPrising of gnomes and trolls as they work to reclaim their homelands. Join their causes and represent your faction with pride during these events!

View Full Article

6 Likes

I’m not going to play it, but dang, that Operation Gnomeregon graphic is amazing

5 Likes

Surely this means that gamma dungeons will finally drop EoFs, right? :dracthyr_crylaugh:

3 Likes

Pink haired Gnome with Shadowmourne :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

Also please increase the XP buff from 50% to 100%

6 Likes

Oh this guy?

https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/content_entry_media/EDJQXSXTF1Z11711049355307.png

Yeah that’s sick.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

Huh? It’s literally announced. April 4.

1 Like

Please nerf the badge grind for t10 as well. Thanks!

3 Likes

the graphic in the article

The last MMO Champ link didn’t mention that. The previous link before, did. I missed that. My bad!

tbh would rather have an additional heroic LK weapon and 1 extra heroic tier token or 2 extra LK heroic weapons over 2 heroic tier tokens dropping.

11 heroic tokens now dropping is just crazy, it’ll just become a wasted drop, at least a weapon feels good to have for a while.

1 Like

Sure would be nice for retail wow to get some love.

4 Likes

Hyped for the prepatch event
However, Blizzard, for real, why do you keep buffing shadowfrost shards while some items such as Phylactery of the Nameless Lich are more rare than Shadowmourne. How about increasing the drop of wing bosses to 2 items?

1 Like

it’s true, why make SM so accessible but not things like Lich King weapons or extra drops off the end of wing bosses. I don’t fully comprehend the mentality that end of wing bosses should only drop 1 heroic token and 1 piece of loot. At least give an extra piece of loot, since I think most people even playing the game don’t care about heroic tier at this rate.

1 Like

Seems odd to have all the new benefits be end-game WotLKC when a lot of people have been done with end-game WotLKC since SoD came out.

Some people are probably coming back to level alts or start from scratch to prepare for CataC. Could have had some kind of leveling bonuses as well.

Now can you start banning all these raid leaders that are solely running ICC to sell the shards ? Every. Single. One.

3 Likes

So no Halion nerf, no increased way to get Emblems of Frost, 4p baseline 251 T10 still takes weeks doing 12/12 1/1 both ICC and Halion sizes, why not increase the Emblem of Frost drop, add it to gamma bosses and let us buy Scourgestones with it so we have actual flexibility.

Doing 5 H 25man Halion its always a gamble if the boss will take 1 or 8 pulls to die because of the extremely punishing “Shadow Realm tank dies = wipe” and other unrecoverable mechanics, an add HP nerf plus boss HP/damage would be welcomed

1 Like

Why nothing for the ten man guilds, that are running ten man heroic. No extra stuff for them? No extra tokens, no extra drop? Not everyone in this game was ever always focused on 25 man…

2 Likes

6 Likes