This Week in WoW: March 18, 2024

This Week in WoW: March 18, 2024

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. Content Update 10.2.6 arrives March 19.

View Full Article

4 Likes

First gang I made it

6 Likes

The pinnacle of achievement

This is the greatest moment of my life. I would like to thank god and my momma. sheds single tear

3 Likes

“Content Reveal and Now Live” is a funny combo.

I guess we aren’t getting patch notes until tomorrow’s matinance then.

1 Like

Definitely not pirates.

:pirate_flag:

2 Likes

New twitch drop revealed Wednesday and be ready Friday

1 Like

Maybe ninjas. But definitely not pirates. :parrot:

1 Like

Yarr and avast, see you land lubbers on the other side.

Will trial of style offer anything new?

How long does this “limited event” go?

What are we missing out on for AotC if we don’t get it before season 4?

looks like this week ill finally be buying my aotc run for the dragon skin, but man oh man, does that mythic run ever cost an arm and a leg… 10-11 million gold for the mount/druid flight form and i want th at flight form so much. it’s absolutely gorgeous but that is a ton of gold. i’d have to buy a lot of tokens which would cost hundreds of dollars. not worth it right now!

the fyrakk dragonriding skin that you see everyone flying around on. same thing from scalecommander AOTC

For heroes working toward the Amirdrassil Feats of Strength, you’ll need to obtain Ahead of the Curve: Fyrakk the Blazing before Season 4 begins, and the achievement is no longer available to earn.

I would appreciate more direct clarification as to whether this also applies to Cutting Edge. Right now it seems kind of ambiguous for mentioning Feats of Strength (plural), but then singling out AotC and saying “the achievement (singular) is no longer available to earn.”

Obviously I’d prefer that CE remain available - this tier has some extremely difficult late mythic bosses and having more time to work on those would be very nice.

for people who said that wow doesn’t use FOMO

Mark your calendar for March 19 when the 10.2.6 content update goes live with a bold, new, limited-time event. You won’t want to miss out on the fun.

This Week in WoW: March 18, 2024 (blizzard.com)

4 Likes

Hmm…to see what the deal with the pirates is or try the new map for Stardew Valley. Why did you have to make this hard Blizz?

1 Like

Week 2, of pointing out there has been no PVP communication outside of patch notes.

1 Like

I think ill pass. Game is such a disappointment anymore.

2 Likes
  • March 20
    • (Event) The Trial of Style Returns (March 20 – March 26)
      Dust off those pauldrons and compete in a fashion competition of Azerothian proportions! Speak to a transmogrifier in any major city to participate in the Trial of Style!

Is.there any new mogs to buy from the trnasmogrifier vendor?

Need more motivation to continue to do this activity.

trial of style should be the one thing we can not group for in Warcraft, tired of going into this just to be matched up with 4 guild members that do not even do the directives and vote for each other.

4 Likes

Creator event… Yay…
/s