Blues News: March 8, 2024

Blues News: March 8, 2024

Stay up to date with World of Warcraft when you join us each week as we round up some of the latest top blue posts and discussions.

View Full Article

If I join the Cataclysm Beta, can I start at level 85 or would I have to level up everybody to test the dungeons? Also boooo Deathwing, so rude actually :cry: burning the Stormwind park all down and messing up Auberdine, those night elves can’t catch a break can they!

2 Likes

Tune retail PvP this is ridiculous.

11 Likes

It depends.

For the current build, they seem to want to be testing 1-80, so no level 85 templates.

But I expect that there will be level 85 templates available in a later build when they want to focus on max level testing.

Tune retail PvE this is ridiculous.

3 Likes

But it’s rebuilt, and it’s better

1 Like

We’ll get 10.2.6 news soon

4 Likes

Y’all actually waiting til season 4 to make PvP class tuning adjustments with a monthly subscription model is insane

4 Likes

They got you guys too? We’re sharing common ground now.

i just realised “blues news”
lol thats cute

Sadly no clues

so nothing again ? if you can’t tune a game correctly what the point to still pay my sub ? when the retail version of the game is currently in a bad shape due to overperforming class

Blizz help! I’m loosing the will to care about playing wow… I’d rather be in bed at 5:40pm then stay up late playing this boring long over stayed it’s welcome patch…

1 Like

how badly are they going to timegate and stuff things up this time.

1 Like

Tune

This is ridiculous

Cataclysm Classic Beta, Retail: 11th Hearthstone crossover event begins and m+ & class tuning fixes. We’re in a bit of a retail lull currently, though there’s an interesting extended maintenance on Tuesday.