This Week in WoW: March 5, 2024

This Week in WoW: March 5, 2024

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. Join in the Season of Discovery with an increased experience buff and tune in this weekend to the MDI Global Finals.

View Full Article

1 Like

Whens the next patch :grinning:

12 Likes

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/53/3a/fb/533afbe5e231b2d8e78d1f3a80ad5591.gif

2 Likes

So is there any reason not to just level classic era characters in Season of Discovery? They get the buff, and they will eventually be transferred to the regular Classic Era realms, so why not just do that and wait?

I think theres a level cap they increase every phase.

Sooooo unless doing SoD or watching others play a video game, absolutely nothing.

17 Likes

you gotta tell us something about 10.2.6 or season 4. I’m dying here. There should really be 10.2.6/season 4 news or hero talent news each week to give us something.

6 Likes

What mount are you giving us if we watch your esport event?

7 Likes

We need something to do, not watch. Come on blizz, give us more.

2 Likes

Season of Discovery?

1 Like

So nothing regarding 10.2.6.

To Blizzard:

Alright then, keep your secrets

4 Likes

My prediction is that 10.2.6 will probably launch next week with no fanfare and people will have to discover what the patch is once in the game itself.

Hey now, there’s Comp Stomp. That’s something.

2 Likes

No new Hero talents reveal this week?

20 days went by between the priest mage warrior preview and the latest one we got last week. Expect at least that long before the next preview.

Agreed.

2 Likes

S4 wont likely be till may, so you still got a few months to go

Just play another game, or find something else to fill your time.
10.2.6 won’t have news, it’ll just drop – fancy secret tech.
Any Fated testing will come with the 10.2.7 PTR, which probably won’t drop until the end of the month or April.

I have not watched the MDI finals. I have, however, seen to videos on the youtubes.

I will say this, there are a some clever groups out there doing this stuff.

Its a bit of a marvel to watch this stuff, and see how these folk execute their strategies and to think of the work they had to do to practice these runs.

Well, I think the only thing they’re going to say about 10.2.6 before the release is when, and (given that they didn’t announce it today), I think it’s going to be the 19th or the 26th of this month.