1800 is the new glad

Change my mind.

3 Likes

Skill issue, change my mind

8 Likes

I wouldn’t say it is, but compared to previous seasons, 1800 is probably a bit harder.

1 Like

For you

10lemons

You’re literally at 1800 tho. With 800 games.

4 Likes

In 3s yea but way higher than you in the real bracket solo

Also im way higher than you in 3s LOL youre hardstuck 0cr

1 Like

I do implore someone at a computer (le kennie) to post mine and his 3s difference lol

I’m not talking trash. You said it’s hard for me, but I’m not at 1800 and you are. It’s a bit confusing for you to say that.

He can’t post images anymore.

4 Likes

You’re not making any sense, brother.

So were you in that 5 hour discord call wishing the most vile of things to happen to covs child. And saying nasty stuff to his wife as well, but untill his wife verbally lashed you and you backed off

1 Like

i need the rundown of this event

1 Like

Im in the middle of a amish market in nowhere PA vis or notorious could do a rundown

1 Like

what u shopping for gang?

Soap

10soaps

1 Like

I’m happy that this troll post immediately turned into wife shaming and soap buying. This is the current state of PVP lmao

9 Likes

current state of pvp=dumpster fire exploding with gnomes running around like headless chickens, screaming while blizzard is standing there manically laughing as you get obliterated by a destro/dh team (they caused it all) that’s pvp in a nutshell.

Current 1800 is just 1800. Contrary to all the cope Mmr is actually not that bad. The primary issue is that ret war fw are 500 points inflated over other classes at their skill level

As is the cycle of DF. A broken spec defines the meta for the first half until it’s nerfed and we revert back to ret war x

4 Likes

i cant post images anymore

i fell off

1 Like

So glad dh/boom/pres seems to give them a run for their money lol. I farmed every single ret/war/fw tonight.

Edit: this morning* I guess.

1 Like

Ya its for sure the best meta comp into them. Im sure mage+rogue and mage+lock is probably strong too, but I really dont see much of either.

If fw cant touch you, he cant heal his tean and dh/boomy/dragon all have a ton of kite potential as well as strong instant cc for the healer.

2 Likes