$180 12 month sub promotion

Is it really a leak if you can buy it under Manage Subscriptions and the shop already?

Plus it is only about $156 (minus some change for the pedantic out there). which is the price of two 6-month subscriptions.

A year for four mounts (three in retail, one in Wrath) and a battle pet? Tempting because being honest, I will probably be subscribed for that amount of time.

4 Likes

The people who hate the 6mo mounts are going to hate it and the ones who subscribe at 6mo are just going to extend to 12mo subs. Personally, I like that these aren’t just purely $25+ MTX mounts.

1 Like

I just seen that. Infected Emerald Drake??

GIMME IN RETAIL :rage:

6 Likes

I’d rather get it for free via twitch drop tho

Boo

1 Like

Once you have the reward, you get bored, and unsub.

If you sub to get a reward, they don’t care if you get bored.

4 Likes

Oh my god, so why were you arguing with me when you are agreeing with me now!?!

2 Likes

Before the have 6 months sub now they are doing 1 year?
My guess is that blizzard know DF will suck and the talents for class are unfinished and bugged and the gameplay will be boring and the new UI is bad.
They don’t have the confident that people will stay sub so they offer 1 year now. Take your money up front and worry about it after a year.

1 Like

It’s already in the shop

1 Like

The one year should have also come with the new expansion.

Let’s start over. What are you trying to show me?

I said this:

And you said this:

But you keep linking me pictures that say this:
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/783059368761491476/1037060441207226388/2022-11-01.png

5 Likes

I don’t agree. The price is 155 and not 180. The crossed out 180 would be the same as crossing out a 6*15 from the 6 month sub.

Why would they ever sell a bulk sub that costs more monthly? When you don’t have the mount, which you won’t next time, the cost will be the same as the 6mo.

1 Like

Because that is exactly what I am saying? Where is your confusion??? The bundle is 179.88 U.S.D., but if you already have the current subscription mount it is 155.88, like I’ve been saying THIS ENTIRE TIME!

1 Like

My 6 month sub doesn’t expire/renew until April of next year. Would I even get the rewards from this if I were to sign up for the 12 month sub?

Nah, it’s 155.88 even without the current sub. There’s no point in a bundle if you don’t save some money, lol.

1 Like

Fine, ignore the fact the bundle is regularly priced at 179.88 U.S.D. and discounted to 155.88 if you already have the current 6-month subscription mount as stated by Blizzard on the bundle itself.

1 Like

I do NOT have a running 6-month sub and it is only $155.88 for me as well. and I also do NOT own the mount from that promotion.

That $155.88 is $12.99 a month, instead of the normal $14.99

5 Likes

You get two additional mounts with the 12 month sub vs 6 month.

So you don’t get a discount for already having one of the mounts?

Um…

12 times the 1 month subscription is $179.88. If you buy the bundle, the subscription is discounted to 155.88.

The Mana Wyrm mount is the current 6 Month subscription mount and I suspect that if you don’t have it, they will give it to you as a bonus.

1 Like