Herald in the Heavens Astride Ash'Adar, Harbinger of the Dawn

Herald in the Heavens Astride Ash'Adar, Harbinger of the Dawn

Get the color-shifting Ash'adar, Harbinger of the Dawn, for a limited time through the in-game shop.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Could you please just do these as two mounts so people can always use the one they want?

Same thing with the Wandering Ancient mount please.

42 Likes

I got it through the TP already, but I never use it because I want either one color or the other, not a mount that changes color.

14 Likes

For whatever reason after reading this I suddenly heard that kid from The Simpsons with his high-pitched, “Hah Hahhh.” :woozy_face:

5 Likes

You wish is granted, except that the ability to pick which color of each of the color changing mounts is available by using a different toy for each, which are now available in the shop for the low low price of $15 each.

/moo :cow:

4 Likes

I’m sorry, it doesn’t match my furniture.

4 Likes

So, does this mean all former Monthly rewards from the Trading Post are going to wind up on the shop? It’s a bummer because I missed out on this one last year. It would make more sense to put it on the Trading Post as a purchase with Trader’s Tender as opposed to making us pay real money for it.

4 Likes

more of our money, why?

3 Likes

I don’t know why they’re complaining so much, the vast majority of players have it, those who don’t have it wavered. And have the opportunity to get it again.
For me, in my opinion, it is the best type of in game shop that could exist. You have the opportunity to get it in the game for free before going to the shop. They want something better than that.

5 Likes

They appear to be taking a page out of FF XIV’s playbook. It’s effective, to be fair.

1 Like

I have the mount already so it being in the cash shop is of little importance to me.

I’d like two separate versions of it though, as others have also requested. I really prefer the white/nighttime color scheme but seldom get to see or use it because I am 3 hours ahead of my server’s time zone.

3 Likes

I don’t know either. Complain as they like I agree with you. I have jobs (PLURAL) that require a lot of me IRL. I play when I can in what little free time I have. The content is “free” if you can earn it. I pay real money for a vice that some play for “free”. I am thankful I can (unlike the grove warden and the swift zulian tiger that are extinct exept on the black market… I cannot afford that in game because I do not have 12 million gold from gaming 24/7) purchase it after the fact with the money I earn and enjoy it instead of mourning about a lost “opportunity” to gain it through play. I work hard everyday, I play hard …when I can. I am so sad that my free time is wasted on things I cannot obtain though playing hard in what little spare time I have. I am blessed to have a second chance to “earn” it.

2 Likes

Hm.

1 Like

Not everyone can afford to blow $25 on a vanity item that should be earnable in-game again in the first place. This FOMO stuff really blows.

6 Likes

I do think that this particular mount being FOMO is a bad move, since it was FOMO once already. Just put it in the shop and leave it there, in my opinion. I always prefer to have things available in game though, don’t misunderstand.

1 Like

They should do what they did with the armor set and make it three; one that changes and two that are set.

3 Likes

They can take my money! Honestly I got all the store mount and don’t even use it. Just like all the mogs I collect. Part of why I play this game I guess.

2 Likes

That’s not worth 25EUR, sorry activision.

2 Likes

I’m with you on this, as I have the mount from the Trading Post I believe, but I focus my Trading Post currency on the mounts and companions. So I enjoy the chance to foolishly spend my money at my whim on the items I miss, in this case the armor set that also changes color. Do I need it? Oh of course not, but I also do not need a MMORPG character with more companions than a pop stars entourage.

That said, people are going to complain because that is what some folks enjoy doing. It seems as silly to me they complain about something they do not need to buy as I am sure I seem to them buying a transmog set I may toss on an alt but may never wear.

Bonus to them though, as in that, at least they didn’t have to spend any money to partake in their complaining about stuff hobby and instead can invest that $20 wisely on something else. Non-hobby related of course.

1 Like

I did offer the potential solution for items like this mount to return as Trader’s Tender purchases, which makes much more sense to me than going “hey guyz, here’s that mount you missed last year and can never earn again! $25 plz (btw after 30 days it’s gone forever lol oops)”

All it does is reinforce that FOMO feeling. It’s lame and alienating.

2 Likes