Seize Two Sets of the Dreadlord's Regalia!

Seize Two Sets of the Dreadlord's Regalia!

Enrobe yourself in two color variants of the dreaded raiment of cunning manipulators adept in illusion and disguise when you acquire the Dreadlord's Regalia pack.

View Full Article

5 Likes

Those wings are way too small.

32 Likes

I’m buying this so fast rn :dash:.

4 Likes

Heads up, that set isn’t actually blue, it’s green.

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1103488448838516769/1213217283208519732/image.png?ex=65f4aba4&is=65e236a4&hm=eb3f31534d6e8104af21121304ecd851400148c9b8f0a7a714a9c6787e0427ef&=&format=webp&quality=lossless

2 Likes

Can’t wait to expose my big belly :crazy_face:

3 Likes

Does anyone know what the legs look like.

Now this is much better that anime transmogs last month

2 Likes

That looks the same as the preview. Just different lighting.

4 Likes

They’re a reskin.

To be fair, the entire set is reused assets.

The wings should have been like 4 times their size if they want to look good.

4 Likes

I wish they did like the Fireplume Regalia and added options for more or less skimpiness. The exposed belly/thighs doesn’t really do it for me on this set, for a majority of my toons. Otherwise I like the style. I just kind of wish the options thing from the Fireplume Regalia was a trend Blizzard continued.

3 Likes

Like thigh high socks and underwear.
If you want to look like an armored pinup model, theyre okay I guess :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

The same comically small wings from the Dragonflight Plus Plus edition, and with a price tag when the Trading Post exists. Hard pass. Maybe if they rotate into the Trading Post then I’ll consider picking them up.

7 Likes

Yeah i dont get why they keep releasing skimpy womens clothing.
Well, i have a few ideas why they might be doing it i suppose.

1 Like

Really? Of what? I’d rather just go farm it if it already exists.

Use a t shirt that matches the mog

And the legs which full on show thighs and underwear? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It sells, and they’ve finally rounded back to figuring that out (see vanilla plate bikini sets) instead of placating a vocal minority.

Would like to see some testosterone sets soon though, as well.

5 Likes

would a dracthyr out of visage form have double wings?

2 Likes

I’m really not opposed to it as an option, however I’m starting to get an icky feeling from the overdone underwear and thigh high stockings look they keep putting out there. A handful of shop mogs have them, one of the druid tier sets has it, the Emerald Dream sets have them. I certainly don’t want it to go away but I feel like adding a layer of customization/options goes a long way for stuff like this. The Dreadlord theme is a cool one but my male characters will not be sporting exposed thigh-meats.

It particularly looks atrocious on Dwarf male thighs. :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Same here.
I have no problem with it existing.
Just with it being the only option given.
It comes in a set of 2 already, so why not have one of them be a masculine non skimpy version. That would be way more appealing.

9 Likes