Get an Early Look at Eight New Hero Talent Trees

Get an Early Look at Eight New Hero Talent Trees

Hero Talents are a new evergreen form of character progression that will be introduced with the release of The War Within expansion. In this article, we take a closer look at the philosophies around Hero Talents for eight more trees.

View Full Article

11 Likes

Still no monks!!! :rage:

18 Likes

2 more for druid
2 for paladin
Nothing for monk

Why was i excited for these today?
Such a let down

11 Likes

cant wait for monks to be last so we can gather the least feedback than any other class for them to ignore it!! :smiley:

16 Likes

That’s what I was going to say! Another warrior one and 2 more druids…but 0 monks

8 Likes

cause blizzard cares about monks least of any class sadly. very sad

6 Likes

Yeah this has honestly made me grumpy…

3 Likes

A gathering of monks?

9 Likes

Warriors get an ability that makes their characters 5% bigger and do more/take less damage. Thats pretty cool

7 Likes

Yeah I’m so disappointed :frowning: monks get no love and blizz makes it really obvious that we’re not important to them :(((

6 Likes

Do you think it will be enough to get included next time? Hahaha
Jk it will be more druid

8 Likes

Hopefully they take the hint!

8 Likes

Even more druid trees. At least one class will have a working hero talent panel when this goes live in 6mos.

1 Like

haha of course still no shaman talents! not expecting much to begin with since ele talent tree is awful and tier forces us into 1 button playstyle. but rogue basically becoming a tank with trickster is crazy. if shaman gets half that maybe we can finally live high keys without 3000 externals

1 Like

The warlock one looks amazing

13 Likes

Can we get some previews for monk and demon hunter talent trees next please?

9 Likes

Templar seems cool, but so much focused into Damage and not enough into the other Paladin abilities/toolkit. =/

Also, Hammer of Wrath for Ret needs to be a bit more iconic and not this Templar/Final Verdict/Avenging Wrath spam fest ability that it’s becoming.

3 Likes

Really annoying to tease “8 new hero talents” knowing we’d all expect them to be 8 different classes and instead posted this garbage. Where’s shaman? Where’s monk? Where’s dh? You should really reconsider how you release and promote these.

7 Likes

Best for last

2 Likes

at this point i hope we get the best, most thought out talents of them all. if not i’ll be angry!!

2 Likes