This Week in WoW: February 26, 2024

This Week in WoW: February 26, 2024

Each week we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. Wrap up February’s Trading Post, learn more about Hero Talents, and more this week.

View Full Article

Second and Third?

1 Like

Double the posts hurray

8 new hero talents, lets hope they learned from San’layn, Lightsmith and Oracle on what not to do!

Curious to what all 3 promotions are. One could be them giving the details on the Hearthstone 10yr Anniversary, although, that doesn’t start until the 11th.

1 Like

Release an article about 3 new upcoming promotions. Label them Promotion 1, Promotion 2, and Promotion 4, then they’ll be looking everywhere for Promotion 3.

1 Like

Since its end of month, more than likely prime/twitch/store/trading post

1 Like

First and second?

are there two weeks this week?

2 Likes

Oh boy, 8 new hero talent trees tomorrow! But 3 new promotions in 4 days seems suspicious.

1 Like

Can we drain Thousand Needles to look like that again?

:dragon: :ocean: :dragon: :ocean:

1 Like

I assume it’ll be the usual. An announcement for something coming to the store, an announcement for something coming to Twitch drops and an announcement for something coming to Amazon.

Green for march!

4 Likes

Looks like our week Timeforged into a double.

1 Like

Glitch in the matrix, now’s our chance to escape!

One instance of this week is sufficient.

• (Promotion) New Promotion

Well I guess we’ll find out what that’s about later :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Probably a twitch drop for self found mode, a store March promo

And a march Amazon prime promo

I’m green all year around.

1 Like

I guess I will be thematic for March!

I just wanted to say how much I love these threads with the weekly plans for each content release, news release, and store release. I am really really glad Blizzard does them. Communication is such a wonderful thing.

2 Likes

Selling extra absorbent hankies for the fallout!!

5 gold my friends!