This Week in WoW: February 26, 2024

Mogging green with green doesn’t look good on original orcs, but I’m hoping for more mini skirts and perhaps an addition for high heel pumps. :grinning:

Wondering if we get items to make my gnomes into leprechauns…

Mira looks bland if I go green on a blue background most of the time. I really love the current mog and how it stands out.

I’d really love for some Celtic kilt style transmogs. I know that’s probably not gonna happen. But boy can I wish.

We DID just get a pleated mini skirt so you never know.

True. XD Look the amount of excitement I would have for multiple colors of both Kilt and plain mini skirt options would be Astronomical.

1 Like

Cataclysm Beta…

While this event is active, Arena Skirmishes will award Honor at an increased rate. Will you answer the call to battle?

Will you balance PVP? lol

no one cares

do class changes for retail

2 Likes

What are the chances of seeing DH hero talents among the 8 new?

1 Like

Demonhunters are statistically more likely to be in a arena match then any other combination of 2 specs. If the blues think dh is fine please say so. If you are waiting to change at some point say so.

JUST SAY ANYTHING.

Let alone, what’s going on with pvp fated season? Cause it sucked in shadowlands. Buff mmr in 3s, it’s not 2008, top 1% is a absurd cutoff for rewards. God forbid you don’t play the last two weeks of the season.

1 Like

What time do these articles usually get posted?