Looking for guild

Hello, I’m currently an I-lvl 481 Frost DK looking for guild 2h (oblit) build. Have knowledge of Blood BoS and learning unholy. currently seeking a casual mythic guild. I don’t mind going a touch harder. But i want to raid with friends. and have fun doing it while getting kills. While I am currently horde I’m more then willing to switch if needed. I have an alt which is a 475 BM hunter. My schedule is flexiable. I’m currently 9/9H 1/9M on the DK and 6/9 Heroic on the hunter. Currently i’d like to get back into raiding as it’s been something i have to pug to do. while pugging is great fun. I’d like to get away form it and have a stable team to run with. Ideally mythic. That said. I’m laid back. tend to be fun loving and just wanna have a group of friends and guildies to do that with. absolutely willing to learn or practice at tasks given or requested.

Contact information!
B-tag Zalla#11875
Discord Zalla

2 Likes

Hey there! I think our guild has the potential to be just what you’re after! We’re a very laid-back casual-mythic guild, every tier we see how far we can go in Mythic without being hardcore about it. We sometimes take breaks depending on how long a tier drags on for, but we always regroup at the beginning of new tiers & seasons! We’d love to have a DK join us, so we’d be happy to have you! ^^

I’ll leave our copy-paste info below, but hit me up if you’d like to chat more about it! :grin:

For a very brief TLDR: Casual/Mid-core raiding, 7:30-10:30pm EST Tues & Weds, mainly filled up with older raiders, no drama, chill vibes, 9/9H & 3/9M Amirdrassil.
~
Chaotic Neutral is a long-established semi-hardcore guild located on Alliance Turalyon that has been around since TBC! While we aren’t a hardcore CE push guild we do like to push as far as we can into mythic with a relaxed and chill raid environment, we’re a guild that prefers to have fun than get angry about progress.

We raid Tues/Weds from 7:30-10:30 pm EST. If you’d like more info on our previous progress please visit our WoWProg page, for our loot rules please visit our forum post. All we ask of raiders is to research fights and research your own class so you can play to the best of your ability!
We were 9/9H & 3/9M Aberrus before our break and we are currently 9/9H & 3/9M ATDH.
We also have members who love running all levels of keys, and would be happy to bring more people along!

I’ll leave all our additional info below that I recommend checking out, but if you’re interested then please add my btag or discord to get in contact or put in an app on our guild site, hope to hear from you and if not then good luck on your search! :wave:
~
Guild Site: http://www.cnguild.org/
Forum Post: [A][Turalyon] - 8/8H & 3/8M | Recruiting for Dragonflight! Class Needs updated!
Guilds of WoW Page: https://guildsofwow.com/chaotic-neutral
WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Chaotic+Neutral
Recruitment Contacts: Btag - GingerHeals#11438 | Discord - sulveris

Hi there,

Our Guild, Enshadowed is currently recruiting. Here is a link to our current forum post so you can get a sense of what out guild is all about and contact info. I went ahead and request you on Bnet.

Hi Ashiaya, would be interested in chatting about checking our team out. Please see more info with contact details in post below. Hit me up if interested! Thanks!

Hey Ashiaya!

Pitter Patter might be a great place for you!

We are a small, mature group of friends that achieve AOTC+ and KSM+ every season, often on multiple characters. We have fun while killing bosses with cool people. We never have drama amongst ourselves. We openly work to improve each other’s gameplay, while assuming positive intent when receiving constructive criticism.

Fun is the goal, but we work to maximize the amount of what we get done in the short time that we raid.

Raid times are Tuesdays from 8:00-11:00 CT with tons of M+ being ran the rest of the time.

Please message Lotomo#1306 or Egon#11481 if interested

Hey There!!!
Violet Rose!
is a new alliance guild on stormrage!!! We are open to all players and i think youd be a great fit as most of us are super casual and are restarting on the server. I have 70 hordes on tich, but im leveling new allys on stormrage along side the guildies.

Most of us have done harder content in the past and have either been on breaks or taking it slow. We even have some new players that have just started out!

We are going to be forming a raid team soon as we get more members and doing special events!!!

If you have any questions dont hesitate to reach out!

Battlenet- #subs1886

🅰52 (🆃🅰🆂🆃🅴 🅻🅸🅺🅴 🅲🅷🅸🅲🅺🅴🅽) 5/9m hit us up

Still searching

Heya, we raid Sun/Mon 6-9PM PDT we are currently looking for DPS that wants to push into mythics. We’re 3/9M interested? Discord: Jacintoness or BNET: Jacintoness#1953

bumping up

Hey Ashiaya,

Rez if Found Dead (Area-52) is a new guild looking to build a strong and successful raid team. Our leadership has AOTC/Mythic/End Tier experience. We have been together for the last 3 tiers and hit AOTC each of them. We are able and willing to help those just coming back to the game. Our goal is to achieve Ahead of the Curve for each tier and have a lot of fun in the process. We understand that this is a game and when it’s not fun people don’t want to play, so we try only raid 4 hours a week and try to do fun activities to get the guild involved on off nights. We believe in quality over quantity. A good small group can go farther than a large uncoordinated group.

Raid Times: (tentative)
Tuesday and Thursday 9:00pm - 11:00 PM EST (invites start at 8:45) (may be adjusted based on raid need)

Recruitment needs:
We are currently looking for:
Open recruitment as we are rebuilding.

Expectations:
Be respectful of fellow guild members. Abusive behavior will not be tolerated.
Members are expected to be enchanted, flasked, gemmed, and ready to go.
Able to follow a game plan.
Open to advice from other members.
Positive mindset.
Consistent attendance. We understand life happens and is priority, always.

If you have any questions or are interested in joining please contact:

Gish - Btag: Gishmou#1356 Disc: Gishmou
Stifle - Btag: Stifle#1635 Disc: Stifle85

Still looking. so bumping