Beta Stress Test Invitation Began

Nice.

I kept logging in and out of the client but just ran out to smoke I woulda crapped my pants had it let me log in to the server

its already a great success in producing stress what are you talking about

1 Like

Does it say beta and stress test or something else if you have just beta, but no stress test on the download?

Same here lol

Yes it made stress alright stopped everyone from getting on lol

Yes we had it inadvertently marked live for a few minutes. It’s not supposed to be until tomorrow, Wednesday, May 22, from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. PDT.

See you tomorrow!

10 Likes

If you didnt have the beta before today chances are you won’t until after the stress test.

I doubt they’d send out invites for both concurrently.

1 Like

hello pls send invite my way friend

1 Like

Except you won’t, because I didn’t get invited. :confused:

Thanks for clearing that up though!

3 Likes

The launcher says “Beta and Stress Test” and the account in your Account Settings is even less helpful. I’m going to assume it’s just stress test for everyone who got invited today, and likely anyone who has perma-beta was invited prior to today (and after the stress test is over).

So the one today isn’t access to beta testing?

are invites going out still would love an update please my blizzard overlords

2 Likes

Any word on how many invites are left to go out?

1 Like

we’re straight out of luck right now man, like i said though our legion buddies can enjoy it for us :smiley:

First, you baited me into thinking I had beta access. Then baited me into thinking I might get beta access after the stress test. Now you guys are baiting with momentarily opening the server while changing it from Normal to PVP.

Literal stress tester.

10 Likes

Some people managed to make a toon and log in for a short while, will you wipe them and have to make a new one or leave those made one’s alone?

I just want a invite :frowning: im allways unlucky

1 Like

but they arent giving a good answer, my best guess is that they dont know yet themselves what they wanna do

2005 account here and STILL nothing. Couldn’t even get into the “massive” invite stress test. What a joke. Let me go home please :frowning:

Edit: Nevermind I finally got it! <3 so freaking happy

2 Likes

That won’t stop me from checking my bnet app endlessly I have no hope left but addiction is a real problem

1 Like