Beta Stress Test Invitation Began

Forums have been very entertaining lately with all this :smiley:

I’ll put in a good word with RNGesus at stormwind cathedral but your invite may be extra salty from my tears if you get in

Hearing that Stress Test server is up right now. Possibly by accident. Several people claiming they’ve logged on and made characters?

someone I know has opted into betas since 2008 and has never received a single one, not even this beta or stress test.
But I’m glad there are other people betaless, while our new legion friends get to test the wonders of classic :smiley:

if you’re old, you’re expected to be more patient as life has taught you to be so, and to let the young’ens be first, cause they’re young and time moves much slower for them. older you get, the quicker time moves. havent you noticed? younger you are, slower everything moves.

2 Likes

whyyyyyy… i was in =(

Did you get kicked?

Good job crashing it.

New players are the most important players they know the old ones that understand how great the game used to be are here to stay so we basically don’t matter

1 Like

still no stress for me.

plenty of stress for me

1 Like

well least i got the character made before it kicked everyone off

2 Likes

lol Stress test failed?

Wish we could say the same!

Nice.

I kept logging in and out of the client but just ran out to smoke I woulda crapped my pants had it let me log in to the server

its already a great success in producing stress what are you talking about

1 Like

Does it say beta and stress test or something else if you have just beta, but no stress test on the download?

Same here lol

Yes it made stress alright stopped everyone from getting on lol

Yes we had it inadvertently marked live for a few minutes. It’s not supposed to be until tomorrow, Wednesday, May 22, from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. PDT.

See you tomorrow!

10 Likes