WoW Classic Stress Test 1

Stress here but no beta.

I dont even see the stress test beta download option in the dropdown

So what was it you did to clear the Cache? I’m apparently slow and need help.

You’re confusing people, Bornakk. They aren’t talking about the server list, they’re talking about your launcher and its terribly worded game selection. In the drop down where you choose Beta, PTR or Retail it says “Beta & Stress Test: WoW Classic” and that’s making people think they got into the beta AND stress test.

You should really have this reworded in the client, it’s confusing.

3 Likes

rip me oh well Ill still have some fun tomorrow

Sorry if I’m confusing folks but it’s pretty different situation than normal. If you got invited to the stress test you will only be able to play on the stress test.

1 Like

When does the Stress Test server open? I know you have a 2 hour window of looking but I assume there is time before and after that to mess around?

Do you know if regular beta invites are on hold while stress test invites are being sent ?

tomorrow at 7pm EST or 4pm PST

If you’re not a streamer don’t even bother crossing your fingers.

3 Likes

It should become available at 4pm PDT tomorrow/Wednesday.

2 Likes

It’s showing up on my Bnet, Aussie account since 05! have faith mate!

hey… psst… Bornakk… pssst… let me in

Just a quick question i dont have the download in my battle.net does that mean i havent gotten an invite to either??

That is correct.

Your my hero dude show em how aussie do it xd

1 Like

Hi! Will there be a way for us to know if we actually got invited to the Beta after the Stress Test? I was checking my launcher all the time, saw the client and got pretty excited. But since both of them are the same client, do I have to keep opening the client and checking realm list, or will the Stress Test option be removed when it’s over? Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I want in soooooo badly! :frowning:

invites still going out?

Yup. I just got in literally 3 mins ago.

2 Likes