Show Your Gratitude During Love is in the Air

Show Your Gratitude During Love is in the Air

Shower those you appreciate with compassion and generosity during the Love is in the Air event in World of Warcraft.

View Full Article

5 Likes

What Compassion and generosity? The only things you can do is donate to NPCs instead of buying charms from other players. You literally ruined this event. I can’t even earn enough tokens for the items.

15 Likes

By having an optional achievement that costs 70k? :dracthyr_a1: There are plenty of us who’ve paid more for 10 points.

1 Like

It gives you tokens, it’s p2w. They removed all the other parts of the old event which were better. New dailies/quests are awful… Add in a time dragon for us to do the old event

7 Likes

By that logic my repair bill is pay to win and my repair bill gives me more player power than the toys do which I am pretty sure you can farm 270 either way (by pretty sure I mean you can).

1 Like

what are you talking about you can get 135 tokens from the one quest chain

3 Likes

Thanks for the cute outfits my hunky night elves are trying them on :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Toys/mount is 270, I can’t get 270. That questline is not repeatable.

2 Likes

Love it! I hope more holidays get major makeovers like this!

:heart:

2 Likes

In a day? No.
Over the course of the event? Yes.

1 Like

If it were a one day event, with only ONE way to get tokens I could see your side but this event is until 18/19th of the month.

1 Like

Any word on fixing the bugs related to the event on the Horde side?

and as an aside…removing being able to passively earn charms while playing the game, and implementing mandatory menial and tedious dailies instead, is odd…

4 Likes

I used to be able to get as many as I wanted in a day when I can play, are the dailies going to stack? Yes or no. We all know the answer, so I can’t get 270 for the event therefore it’s a worse version. Even less to do. I can’t go farm charms.

2 Likes

wait for the dailys to be fixed
and the only people are mad at this fix are the ah goblins that sell the charms for an outrageous price

3 Likes

You need 840 charms to get everything new this year.

With that one-time 135 charm, you can get ~690.

Not everyone plays alts.

4 Likes

i know but with the dailies being fix this is a better outcome then farming the 10 charms for hrs

1 Like

Really enjoyed the updated event, as soon I get this latest alt to 70 (3 more levels) I plan on running 3 or 4 more alts through that questline. I got a toy, a pet and 4 of the new Roses with my first lot of 169 tokens.

1 Like

Quest chain takes what 2 hours maybe more?

A weekend isn’t enough?

Why no mention/pic of the Love Armor for the Renewed Proto-Drake?

2 hours? Really? It sure did not take that long for me. Longest part was Dragon Riding to Silverpine.

I like the edit :rofl: