WoW Hotfixes - May 7

Are we just screwed for no arena mmr changes? Can you at least say that this is intended? For all this listening to feedback, why is it still radio silence for arena players?

Still no fix for the chat issue?!?!

So are people who completed the Superbloom prior to this just out of luck?

Just checked in-game and can confirm. Still missing all of the new renown achievement mounts.

1 Like

Do the devs know that the mount/netherdrake scales bug fix did not work and players still cannot get these?

1 Like

March 21, 2024

Plunderstorm

• Player matchmaking ratings (MMR) have been adjusted so that players should find themselves in better matches with continued play.
  • Fixed a bug that caused plunder dropped by players on death to unintentionally despawn when the killed player left the match.
  • Players are now immune to knockbacks when standing near Da’kash Grimledger in the preparation area.
  • Adjusted experience gained when playing Duos and fixed a bug that was increasing experience gain at level 3.
  • Fire Whirl Movement speed bonus reduced to 70% across all ranks (was 140%).
    • Developers’ notes: Our goal is to balance Fire Whirl’s effectiveness relative to the performance of other offensive spells without detracting from the effectiveness of other utility spells.
  • Star Bomb cast time reduced to 2 seconds across all ranks (was 2.25 seconds).
    • Developers’ notes: We’d like to improve the effectiveness of this ability.
  • Toxic Smackerel cooldown reduced at ranks 1, 2, and 3. Rank 4 unchanged.
    • Developers’ note: This is intended to ensure this ability is more in-line with expected power at early levels.
  • Explosive Caltrops trap radius increased by 40%.
    • Developers’ notes: The traps placed by Explosive Caltrops are intended to counter close-range aggression, but this felt a bit inconsistent because the traps were smaller than intended.
  • Lightning Bulwark channel time increased to 2 seconds (was 1.25 seconds).
    • Developers’ notes: Our goal here is to extend the potential window for counter play opportunities.
1 Like

All the people who alt f4 gonna be livid now

2 Likes
  • Players are now immune to knockbacks when standing near Da’kash Grimledger in the preparation area.

If this was ‘fixed’ it’s not working.

Turns out, this was a lie.

2 Likes

I agree unless its after the next “restart”

Thank god…It’s not live now so when?

Into the storm it is!

1 Like

What you replied to has nothing to do with alt+f4 ing while alive however

1 Like

Ugh how about not posting plunderstorm patch notes with the main game’s?

3 Likes

Why would you post this in the WoW hotfix instead of the Plunderstorm section?

This isn’t WoW, its a different game. I was curious what fixes were pushed to DF when I saw a new blue post here

5 Likes

heh.
Lore
Azeroth
Map

:slightly_smiling_face:

I’m getting knocked into the water before I even load into the match. Can you please also make it so our outfit and weapon picks carry over to each match? Chosing every single time I join a match is annoying.

1 Like

This didn’t work. I am still getting knocked back.

1 Like

Hmm maybe the hotfixes haven’t been implemented as knock back still occurs, mob don’t drop extra plunder, MMR isn’t working and it seems that I now keep on getting spawned in areas where there is between 2 to 4 other players :frowning: so very hard to complete the quest or gather plunder.

2 Likes

Can you add a way to see our renown without having to talk to the NPC? Either during the match, not in game, or preferably both?

1 Like