WoW Hotfixes - May 7

Why are you nerfing a healing spec this far into the patch before it ends??? Congratulations, you just buffed the raid encounters for any team relying on a mistweaver in their healing comp, and for what?

claiming by writing a message?

where’s the notes on how you screwed up hpriest? I don’t see anything, but it’s clearly been changed.

Agreed. That and verdant embrace being a critical part of healing but moving me around, and having to get your teammates in some cone for dream breath are things I don’t personally enjoy about preservation evoker. Unrelated to the range complaint but I also dislike echo as a lot of its healing is backloaded when it comes to unexpected damage which is most damage when pugging. It is just way too hard for me I like significantly easier specs, I am not a hard core I don’t think most healer players are

Love the holy priest rework you guys thank you for making emp blaze easier and not take up a bind anymore <3 <3

March 20, 2024

Dungeons

• Afflicted cast time increased to 12 seconds (was 10 seconds).
  • Incorporeal now spawns closer to the group’s general location.
    • Developers’ notes: The changes above were originally intended for Dragonflight Season 4, but we decided we’d prefer to have players to experience them sooner.
  • Addressed an issue where Afflicted Cry’s debuff duration was increased by 2 seconds instead of its cast time.

Items

• Fixed an issue that could cause raid bosses to not drop tier tokens as expected.
  • Fixed an issue where items from the Cache of Overblooming Treasures awarded from the Superbloom were dropping at a lower item level and upgrade track than intended.
  • Fixed a bug that prevented some mounts, such as the Auspicious Arborwyrm or the mounts associated with the Dragonflight achievement A World Awoken, from being accessible to players who previously earned them.
  • Fixed a bug that caused some gear to unintentionally become as powerful as it will be when Season 4 starts.
    • Developers’ notes: We’ve set these pieces back to their Season 3 item levels for the remainder of Season 3.

Transmogrification

• Players can now view the Plunderlord’s Finery Transmog Set on their retail characters as they work towards earning all the pieces during the Plunderstorm event.
1 Like

Not sure if the server hasnt reached me or something yet, but none of the mounts are appearing still, including the black scales for the netherwing.

1 Like

Dear Mr Kaivax,

Please send the nerfs for Mythic Fyrakk in the name of all that is holy.
I beg you.

Best,
Batebingtonerdog the 4th

1 Like

All 6 new achievement mounts are still missing.

The only new achievement mount we have is the Shalewing from Que Zaralek.

The other 6 are not visible in the journal or useable.

Also, to note, Taivan’s model seems to be missing from the game. No one can get him for a minimum of 6 more days, but here’s what I mean:

2 Likes

Has this actually happened yet? Or is this just something that is “coming soon”? I am refusing to do the Superbloom until it is acatually fixed. My characters need the loot to complete the set.

Are we just screwed for no arena mmr changes? Can you at least say that this is intended? For all this listening to feedback, why is it still radio silence for arena players?

Still no fix for the chat issue?!?!

So are people who completed the Superbloom prior to this just out of luck?

Just checked in-game and can confirm. Still missing all of the new renown achievement mounts.

1 Like

Do the devs know that the mount/netherdrake scales bug fix did not work and players still cannot get these?

1 Like

March 21, 2024

Plunderstorm

• Player matchmaking ratings (MMR) have been adjusted so that players should find themselves in better matches with continued play.
  • Fixed a bug that caused plunder dropped by players on death to unintentionally despawn when the killed player left the match.
  • Players are now immune to knockbacks when standing near Da’kash Grimledger in the preparation area.
  • Adjusted experience gained when playing Duos and fixed a bug that was increasing experience gain at level 3.
  • Fire Whirl Movement speed bonus reduced to 70% across all ranks (was 140%).
    • Developers’ notes: Our goal is to balance Fire Whirl’s effectiveness relative to the performance of other offensive spells without detracting from the effectiveness of other utility spells.
  • Star Bomb cast time reduced to 2 seconds across all ranks (was 2.25 seconds).
    • Developers’ notes: We’d like to improve the effectiveness of this ability.
  • Toxic Smackerel cooldown reduced at ranks 1, 2, and 3. Rank 4 unchanged.
    • Developers’ note: This is intended to ensure this ability is more in-line with expected power at early levels.
  • Explosive Caltrops trap radius increased by 40%.
    • Developers’ notes: The traps placed by Explosive Caltrops are intended to counter close-range aggression, but this felt a bit inconsistent because the traps were smaller than intended.
  • Lightning Bulwark channel time increased to 2 seconds (was 1.25 seconds).
    • Developers’ notes: Our goal here is to extend the potential window for counter play opportunities.
1 Like

All the people who alt f4 gonna be livid now

2 Likes
  • Players are now immune to knockbacks when standing near Da’kash Grimledger in the preparation area.

If this was ‘fixed’ it’s not working.

Turns out, this was a lie.

2 Likes

I agree unless its after the next “restart”