Leap into Hoppy Adventures with the Hoplet Pet

Leap into Hoppy Adventures with the Hoplet Pet

The Hoplet pet, outfitted in festive Lunar New Year fashion, will be available in the Battle.net® Shop for a limited time.

View Full Article

9 Likes

Oh my little goodness, he smol, he baby, he got a little hat! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

Weren’t we supposed to get one of these with the 6 month or year bundle? Can’t remember what it was but I never got the pet for it I believe.

3 Likes

Omg,that ones cute :heart:

3 Likes

Isn’t that the pet classic got with the 6 month sub, so now it’s being sold for retail?

Should we expect the rest of the classic mounts/pets given to eventually be sold as well?

9 Likes

Why did Classic players have a chance to get it “free” with the 6-month sub but not retail? :frowning_face:

4 Likes

“ready for fuzzy fun”

1 Like

25 Likes

$7… sigh…
takes out card

5 Likes

Any unique animations?

1 Like

The most recent one was a baby dragon like the tree mount.

1 Like

I can’t remember when the bundle I was talking about was. I swear it was with that river rabbit one lol there was supposed to be a pet. May have been for classic though.

2 Likes

Retail got the mount. Classic got the pet.

1 Like

Evil fluffy bunny. N’Zoth demands of us that we smush all of them.

1 Like

i was sad it wasn’t a retail pet.

1 Like

I’ll buy this if the pet’s special action is to attack mercilessly like the cute furball seen below:

8 Likes

Gotta love paying for something, that we should have originally gotten for free because we locked ourselves already into a payment plan, but Blizzard wants to divvy up the rewards between 2 versions of the game.

If we bought the Annual sub at the time, we should get all aspects of it for free if its offered to one then the other.

7 Likes

should be on the tp

3 Likes

I’m willing to bet it will be in the future. :dracthyr_heart:

3 Likes

We got this pet for the 6 months subscription last year in WotLK Classic, and now they’re selling it for retail :joy:

5 Likes