Shaman set look

For this class, in Season 4, I would like the look from:

Para esta clase, en la temporada 4, me gustaría la apariencia de:

Para esta classe na Série 4, quero o visual da:

• Season 1 / Temporada 1 / Série 1
  • Season 2 / Temporada 2 / Série 2
  • Season 3 / Temporada 3 / Série 3
0 voters

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/choose-your-own-gear-in-dragonflight-season-4/1760899/1

2 Likes

Hmm, I wonder why people are voting for season 3 look, can’t they just get it now?

31 Likes

can’t we get S1 and 2 looks now as well?

people are voting for it because they like it.

6 Likes

My assumption is that we are getting new colorations of the set chosen by the community for S4. Which in that case, definitely want the S3 set.

15 Likes

recolors of the sets. so they are voting based on which look they liked the best and would like to see a new recolor. i personally hope we get recolors but it isnt explicitly stated so who knows

1 Like

Not the elite pvp versions, which is what most ppl should be voting on

4 Likes

I’d like the S3 set more if the wolves were in any way synchronized. Having my left shoulder constantly looking around while the right is howling is weird

4 Likes

i was voting based on how i like the looks of the sets based on transmog, i didnt even think about a recolor option but i gotta say that if they do give recolors of them i would stick with my votes even more especially with s3 shammy. i love that set

1 Like

Season 1 set is my favorite of the 3. Got motivated to get the elite pvp set due to being the best tint being magma-ish red with the dark rock-like armor.
Season 2 looks good, but doesn’t feel like it’s a shaman set.
Season 3 doesn’t hit my fancy even with the wolves, but doesn’t look bad.

3 Likes

Thank god Shaman players have actual taste.

6 Likes

I regret not pushing for that, but damn Solo Shuffle was tedious as a non-pvper

3 Likes

I feel season 1 is the most shamanistic of them all. It’s also one of the few earth-themed sets which I think has great flavor for shamans. I really hope it wins out in the end.

12 Likes

While this isn’t the best place for it, since we’re talking about the sets can we make the male vulpera shaman season 3 set actually show on both hands and not just one? It currently only shows the left glove not the right

not the elite pvp ones

better be a recolor and not a re-release.

3 Likes

Bro I’ve been reporting it weekly also the plating on the right hip is also missing its right hand and right hip.

1 Like

Nooooooooo. I want the elite season one recolor. =[ I missed it.

7 Likes

I have the Normal and Heroic Versions of S1 so I dont mind a recolor of them. S3 The only one I strive to collect is the LFR version Because its the best looking of all of them (Maybe the mythic color as well) but for me its either S1 or S3…Also the KSH stone you get makes the shoulders and helm lightning stand out more when you look at it.

people don’t realize we won’t get any new “recolor” of the S3 sets, we already the 5 versions of the set… unless they are voting for them because they can’t get them atm.

2 Likes

S3 just has more character in the shoulders and pants than any of the others. It’s not even a contest it feels like. Choosing between being a rock monster vs metal for dragons vs rocking the 3 wolves t-shirt fantasy realized. The LFR and PvP Elite versions look amazing.

1 Like