This Week in WoW: January 8, 2024

This Week in WoW: January 8, 2024

Each week, we’ll look ahead to what’s in store for World of Warcraft, share the latest news, and keep you in the know byte by byte. Mark your calendars for the Season of Discovery Phase 2 beginning February 8.

View Full Article

12 Likes

feb 8 is so far away lol

13 Likes

Awesomesauce. Thanks for giving us a time frame so we can sweat our way to finishing up everything that we can before then. :smiley:

2 Likes

Sweet we will get level 25 world raids on Omen for the Lunar Festival.

This is further out than even I thought, Interesting.

1 Like

Dang thats like 11 weeks for phase 1. I’m fine with that but I figured yall would go sooner.

1 Like

GOOD best decision

5 Likes

HERE COMES THE WAVE OF PHASE 2 PREP PRE-BIS YOUTUBE VIDEOS!!!
(runs screaming into the Twisting Nether)

10 Likes

Most of that is going to be, just run BFD anyway.

Nov 30 was the Launch. Dec 30 was a month… Jan 30 was 2 Months… a extra week? ok man your math/

3 Likes

i guess i do have time to level 3 more classes.

3 Likes

another month of being level 25 is wild

13 Likes

good make the next phase even longer

8 Likes

At least we know but like… wow. Feb 8th is so far off. My 4th character will probably be bis’d out and I’ll probably have 3 maybe 4 characters Silverwing Exalted with all runes by then.

I hope phase 2 is really long though. No cap phase 2 is probably going to be the best phase.

That is so much later than I would have expected. This is very disappointing :sweat: A whole month still? And don’t give me this “it’s meant for casual play and most casuals are barely even raiding” nonsense :sweat_smile: there’s a difference between casual and just plain bad.

People are getting bored and this is a lot longer of an initial phase than people were expecting. Very sad day

7 Likes

Gives me plenty of time to make lots of gold off BFD gdkps at least.

2 Likes

Dang…So no Scarlet Monastery raid for us…RIP

1 Like

wish I had my 1 character I play bis’d out but nothing ever drops for me

1 Like

Why are you only posting this on the US forums? Have you forgotten completelt about your EU playerbase?

The next phase absolutely will be longer, and there’s much more content.