Wrath Classic: Enter the Ruby Sanctum on January 11

Wrath Classic: Enter the Ruby Sanctum on January 11

Gather your allies and make plans to heed the call of the red dragonflight in their time of need.

View Full Article

I’m playing Guild Wars 2 for now unless you promise you’ll have a permanent WotLK Classic server!

16 Likes

I remember being unexcited about that raid 10+ years ago :yawning_face:

8 Likes

Pssstttt… Blizzard… Why you keep forgetting to bring Arthas back in an epic questline, in retail?

I need answers. Now.

5 Likes

We 100% need permanent WotLK era servers. Cata kills Classic.

9 Likes

I laughed at this post out of depression.

5 Likes

i forgot that raid was even a thing. An unnecessary addition to an expansion that was already given a proper cherry on top.

And then Shadowlands had to go n rot that cherry. :disappointed:

They look… so… excited…

Honestly. I want permanent wrath classic to. Hopefully blizzard delivers.

6 Likes

They probably won’t which sucks. It’s be nice to have 1 pve and 1 pvp server in the least.

7 Likes

I want Wrath Classic Era realms

7 Likes

I agree. I want permanent wrath classic realms so badly.

7 Likes

I do to. Sadly. Blizz don’t seem to care. It’s been 2 months now. And we haven’t heard anything from blizzz yet.

4 Likes

Can’t tell, wrath servers emptied out with SoD. I gave up playing wrath since the server population went to :poop:.

On the 11th they’ll be busy again for a couple weeks, then they’ll be empty again.

1 Like

Maybe this should be moved to Classic WoW GD?

blizzard why do you not know where the classic forums are?

6 Likes

you’ll get the same treatment we tbc fans got when we asked for them. and im enjoying every second of it for the hate and trolling you lot gave us back then.

2 Likes

Thank you for going as far as Wrath. From a business stand point they know they can’t stop moving forward. More money will be made by continuing into the future expansions. Nostalgic gaming is the height of any business model. Look at GTA 6. Bringing it back to Vice City. Millions will buy it if they play it or not. Same goes for Cata. Only a handful of us will want to remain in Wrath. No money in it for the company. I however will not venture into Cataclysm. All my chips have slowly converted over to The War Within. More than enough time to figure out the systems in Dragonflight and what the hell has been going on over there. Got 3 60s ready to level and one free boost to 70. Let’s see how this plays out.

2 Likes

You honestly believe those two groups are the same people? Really? You think the same type of people who want permanent WotLK servers are the same people who were here on the forums trolling and hating people who wanted BC servers? :roll_eyes:

Enjoying other people’s misery? Nice. You seem really nice.

1 Like

I never thought about it that way, but imagine all the nostalgia and hype for doing Wrath Classic, and then the sudden realization of what they did to Arthas in Retail. I genuinely wonder how many people lost interest in Wrath Classic because of what they did in SL.

Blizzard took the absolute worst story option they could have chosen, and then leapt into it with enthusiasm.

This is why a story room can’t be an echo chamber… this is why Blizzard can’t be an echo chamber.

1 Like