World of Warcraft in 2024 —The Road Ahead

World of Warcraft in 2024 —The Road Ahead

Navigate your way through 2024 with the World of Warcraft roadmap with Executive Producer Holly Longdale.

View Full Article

38 Likes

what’s the skull in 10.2.6?

18 Likes

It’s Doom.

3 Likes

Super excited! But you please squeeze more Dracthyr classes in there? I don’t want to keep using projection prisms every time I die :smiling_face_with_tear:

9 Likes

Please dear god leave the fated affixes out of the raids. Fated was the worst raid experience I’ve ever had in this game. If we have to re-run them again fine but don’t add more mechanics to some of the already headache worthy fights looks at M Nelth. I’ll happily skip this entire tier if you do.

7 Likes

Happy holidays everyone! I’m looking forward to an amazing 2024 in WoW!

22 Likes

Hurry up with the heritage armor.

I mean, thank you for finally putting them in!

18 Likes

Clearly we’re getting skeleton and Light undead options for Forsaken.

5 Likes

Dracthyr getting other classes when? C’mon guys. It’s way over due at this point. At least give us a ball park estimate other than ‘eventually’.

10 Likes

I hope we are not cutting another mythic season short for the fated raids. Folks lose interest in a couple of months tops, it hurts a lot of guilds and can’t see how it was good for the game.

The feedback from most of my raiders is they plan to fully break this time as well when it comes out, so please keep this phase to minimum.

8 Likes

Skeletal Forsaken would be so metal.

5 Likes

Nowhere in this roadmap is there Battleground Blitz transitioning to a rated format? I would think a new format for rated PvP would be a big deal.

4 Likes

Thanks Holly and Team ! It’s fantastic to see our new roadmap, it’s a much welcome early Christmas present. Happy Holidays to All

14 Likes

I’d rather have Drakonid playable with access to the other classes. Then Dracthyr wouldn’t have to magically forget that they have wings, breathe fire, and have inherent draconic spellcasting.

18 Likes

I’m very curious to know what 10.2.6 has that you feel you need to keep under wraps.

Also curious to know if “Pandamonium” is just a typo or if Timerunning is going to involve the Pandaren somehow. Maybe something with the Timeless Isle?

3 Likes

My guess is generally open world timewalking. Maybe WQs in Pandaland?

2 Likes

someone in my guild guessed revisited mop challenge modes

5 Likes

I don’t see any systems updates being noted in these patches before war within, and that makes me very worried for the fate of DKs, monks etc. I really really hope the war within alpha and beta are not entirely focused on hero talents alone.

3 Likes

…did a bunch of replies “suddenly” get deleted live? Could’ve sworn this was a 60+ reply thread just a few moments ago :flushed:

Censorship happening in real-time?

8 Likes

yep   

5 Likes