Known Error Disrupting Ashenvale PvP

We want to acknowledge a known issue that we’ve been working to identify and fix.

It’s possible in the Battle for Ashenvale PvP event to have two lieutenants get killed at precisely the same time, resulting in the entire event hanging in error for an extended time, and even affecting the start/reset of the next round of the event.

We completely understand how disruptive this is, and we’re working diligently to deliver a fix as soon as possible.

23 Likes

Thank you, this just happened. I just want to let you know, that the bug caused an amazing massive Epic pvp battle that I haven’t seen since release. We are defending at Bonfire and it’s been a massive struggle for alliance to push through. It was actually a lot of fun, even if it was bugged out.

1 Like

It was honestly so fun but I don’t want it to happen again lol :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was fun, I just wished we got properly rewarded for the battle haha.

how has it been 2 hours and still not fixed? This happened once again and now we’re in a 1 hour turtle and we probably wont even get the win rewards… will update once it ends in 30 mins if we get win from turtle or not

full turtled for 1 hour and got only 200 rep yeah.

What about getting layered 7 times during the event and getting screwed out of any rep?

5 Likes

Probably because it’s only been 2 hours and your expectations are unrealistic.

7 Likes

yeah i forgot this is a multidollar indie company my bad

1 Like

No you just don’t know how software engineering works. Or how the world works.

8 Likes

All you did is make it worse. Now the bosses don’t even spawn

oh wow, next time I have computer problems I’ll just throw $1000 at my monitor and see if that helps!

brilliant!

If you had ever actually tried to fix a coding error before youd understand how unrealistic your expectations are.

3 Likes

how about you balance server populations too. or just continue giving your players the finger

We down a lieutenant at glaive, wiped ally at our boss and then get layered into a losing game. not sure why you wouldn’t be locked to that layer during the event.

2 Likes

Still been fun, we’ll see!

Reminder that if a horde player dies at the alliance runestone base boss, they spirit healer ghost to darkshore – If the boss dies while they’re still in darkshore trying to get back, they do not get rep credit for the kill.

2 Likes

Yes, please help with the layering!

1 Like

I like it when you get “randomly” layer now the % goes down
100% / 95% NEW LAYER 95% / 82% that get’s to 100% / 97% NEW LAYER

are they wanting people to just afk this now or something?

1 Like

It happened last night and I didn’t even change layers. The percentages were about 90%+ and then they both just reset to zero.

1 Like

indi company working on new systems

2 Likes