Check Out Season of Discovery and What’s Next

Check Out Season of Discovery and What’s Next

Season of Discovery is a curious new twist on World of Warcraft® Classic. Join World of Warcraft® Classic developers as they show off Season of Discovery and shed light on the adventures ahead!

View Full Article

1 Like

You wasted an oportunity to drop this right at the start of SOD, and alleviate
some of the incoming queues meltdowns… :rofl:

2 Likes

2 handed shaman! now i must reconsider all my plans

3 Likes

2h enhance now please 2h arms/fury!!! Slam spec in tbc was my fav and now with windfury coming to alliance please make 2h arms/fury viable!!!

Wild Growth is Full
Position in queue: 5148
Estimated time: Calculating…

Way to go blizzard

make another rp pvp

1 Like

I’ve been at 17 minutes for like 7 minutes. I don’t think these numbers mean what they think they mean.

1 Like

increase the size of Wild Growth if you insist on there only being one Normal US server

2 Likes

1 more rp pvp server please! Getting into the server is gonna be impossible with several big time streamers flooding the gates every day

2 Likes

We need like 2 more servers

1 Like

posts during god awful launch lol nice one

Tone deaf.

We cant play, we cant log in, we cant get on the server we want, we cant pick the faction we want. Theres your feedback for my experience, maybe i try again in a week i dunno

2 Likes

We pay a monthly subscription in order to not be able to use a product you are announcing and making available. That is my feedback from my experience. I want to play what I paid for. Use my money to add more space to the servers.

2 Likes

What’s next? being 2600th in queue for 2 hours.

try 18 minutes for 30 minutes lol

Yep, you need more servers; and you need to communicate that asap to your customers.

2 Likes

fix your issues t(-_-t)

Now I remember why I stopped playing this money grab dumpster fire…

You have so much funds and technology but you can’t create a proper login or heaven forbid do a launch right.

2 Likes

Check Out Season of Discovery and What’s Next…even more queues! I should have expected this as this always happens at launch.

I’m on 3 mins for like 20 mins.