World of Warcraft 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition

Is an actual game license for the entire game included with this?

It better be. At first I was excited when I saw it but then I realized that it’s $100 for a statue, a small mousepad, ugly mounts, and some other collectible bs. I mean, even if it does come with full access to the game it’s not really worth anything because most of us have already bought it all.

Order placed! Can’t wait for Classic!

2 Likes

Why is this in the Classic forums?

2 Likes

Hey i own vanilla collectors edition, will i still get diablo, panda, or zergling pet options on my new characters when i log in to classic???

1 Like

Yes! As long as you have the original WoW Collectors Edition code incorporated into your live WoW account, you’ll have access to those three pets in WoW Classic.

I’m VERY excited to run around with my little Pandaren companion.

13 Likes

Sorry. No need for a flying mount where I am going.

This will play like gang busters in General Discussion though.

This is a very big thing to announce so casually! Those players have the pets on their retail account. They shouldn’t come over to classic, which is a different game. This implies that the games crossing streams with each other could happen again in the future

Now if this 15th anniversary thing also included those pets for classic…then I might be a little happier with this decision.

2 Likes

Just spent 188 cad…god i hate the canadian dollar

Any news on any other things that will transfer between these two “separate” games?

7 Likes

Sorry. I don’t do pre-orders for maybes. Perhaps as we get closer to launch and details about “layering” are ironed out.

Have to say…weird choice. You bought those pets for a game that still exists and can use in. And they’re now available in Classic. I thought such links between the two games wouldn’t exist.

6 Likes

Yes, I assume this means I’ll be able to use my old used time code keys from back in the day right? I mean, they’ve already been redeemed on live, but I should be able to re-redeem them on Classic, right?

2 Likes

What? :weary:

1 Like

omg Classic release date confirmed

1 Like

omg thank you !!! soo hyped for diablo to follow me everywhere again :DDDD and i might have to get that collectors edition for the anniversiarry…i mean… come on there’s a 10 inch rag statue to take center stage of my tower…

no no read, i own the collectors edition of vanilla wow, it came with those three pets ontop of the art book, audio cds, and other fun goodies in a nice giant box. and it weirdly enough has many memories for me, sitting in elwynn forest on my undead with diablo tagging along with me, sitting at fires and watching diablo light himself on fire after so long of sitting there… I am so glad they are including these pets you have no idea

you know that the collectors edition of classic wow came with those pets as a quest… we got to choose 1 of three per toon…it was there in vanilla why wouldnt it be there for the re release of vanilla?

What about Murky? The pet attached to your account if you attended the very first Blizzcon in 2005.

Nothing to do with Classic.

1 Like