Update Coming to Gear from Rated PvP

Same here, all of my currently owned Conquest gear is still on veteran track with the vendor showing champion track

2 Likes

“If this was WSG I would be dunking all over you, shrub!!”

1 Like

The conquest weapon I purchased last week did not upgrade to champion track.

1 Like

i was hoping to upgrade my pvp chest to tier but is still on veteran level

1 Like

hot fix when?

1 Like

This fix-up is quite complex and will be done in multiple parts. The first part was preventing more Veteran gear from going out, which allows us to focus on a fixed set of items and affected players.

Only the first part of the fix has been accomplished. The rest will be coming soon.

Thank you for your patience!

4 Likes

I have a Veteran Helm with a Socket in it, the socket shouldn’t be removed when it’s fixed correct?

1 Like

Not worth upgrading with flight stones. Or even with honor since it only helps upgrading pvp gear for pve. PvP will always have the highest stats/iLvl it needs to in instanced pvp

1 Like

Why wasn’t this issue addressed in the original announcement? Logging in today just to learn the gear already earned hasn’t been updated is once again, a slap in the face to PvP players who started week 1 of season 3.

1 Like

Great change. Thanks for the heads up, Chimes. Its appreciated.

1 Like

Their snide comments will still crit and not consider your amor.

1 Like

Hey Kaivax,

It seems like my gear is now on the Champion track, thanks!

2 Likes

Ah yes, it must be done in phases because creating a proper database update script, that would catch any character with said geear, is too much work.

Imagine being a billion dollar company, not hiring an actual experienced db team, and instead just having a bunch script kiddies that can only tweak/modify existing code.

2 Likes

Was it Conquest gear converted to Tier by any chance?

1 Like

PvP for outside fight.
PvE for dungeons fight with monsters

Nope, just normal conquest gear (non tier)

1 Like

Is pvp that thing where players attack each other instead of completing content? I didn’t know they got gear from that, very cool.

Apply. You seem like the Orc with the answers.

1 Like

The elite gear you can get with the emerald mark of mastery appears to be “hero” quality now. Not sure if that is a bug.

Hey Kaivax, hearing bunch of people with a fix for the existing gear - but my hunter is still stuck on 8/8 veteran (my alts are now ok). Do I need to remain logged or something?