Forest Lord’s Antlers

As of a hotfix that went live a few minutes ago, the Treasures of the Emerald Dream achievement again rewards Forest Lord’s Antlers.

If you’ve completed the achievement and not received the reward, logging out and back in should do the trick.

50 Likes

Good on you for reversing what was a bit of a bizarre change.

17 Likes

My man Kaivax with the fade-away 3-pointer update at the end of what I’m sure was a long day.

Thanks for the excellent communication on this and the other updates throughout the week!

9 Likes

YAY!!! Thank you!

Might want to go take a look at the meltdown over seeds n stuff now. Just a thought.

7 Likes

Got it in my inventory now LETS GOOOOOO!!! Thanks for listening to the community!!!

5 Likes

Would love to see what the white knights earlier have to say about this! :rofl: What are we going to do with others getting the cosmetic and it affecting your dps/gameplay/builds!!!

2 Likes

(thumbs up, with an accepting nod)

1 Like

Kaivax the :goat:

3 Likes

You guys rock

1 Like

That’s great.

Now can you guys address something actually affecting everyone and not just a few?

AKA the Guild Limit of 1000 members. We’re actively having to remove alts from the guild to make room for people and that feels bad.

2 Likes

Thanks for reverting the change. That’ll give me something else to do.

By chance, shall your name be Happy now? Given there be no reason to be Sad now right?

Ok look, I know this was a poor dad joke but I stand by it.

7 Likes

You got a chuckle out of me if it’s any consolation.

2 Likes

Good :dracthyr_nod:

Oh yiiis I almost didn’t bother to do any 10.2 because I of this change and finally got some time to play WoW this weekend since my country is having long weekend due to Diwali.

1 Like

LOL (Sadly unavailable on my server rip)

2 Likes

Now to relax all holiday transmog restrictions and you’re on the way to making positive changes for the game.

1 Like

I see what you did there.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. I recall being confused because I had accomplished the achievement but the antlers were nowhere to be found. When I read that this was an intended reversion, I was fairly disappointed, especially since a lot of folks got the headpiece in that short amount of time.

I was prepared to wait it out. After all, I got a toad by kissing a troll, after all, before that was hot fixed. But I was still disappointed as the reversion made no sense,

These are the little QOL decisions that resonate deeply.

3 Likes

Loving the new ‘helm’!

1 Like