WoW Hotfixes - January 8

Please get it together Blizz… Can only milk the same utters for so long

What’s next? Removing Dragonslayer and ZG buff from pets to at 60? How about you fix more pressing matters on why you have to summon your pet on the ledge on Baron to fight, and for warlocks its just totally glitched out.

Taking away this small buff for pets is dumb.

5 Likes

If pets can no longer get WBs, is there any way for pets to get SP for their SP scaling abilities? Having sp scaling on pets seems especially odd now.

I’d love to see some portion of the Hunter’s SP given to their pets like their AP is, it would help open up new builds and fits classic flavor.

1 Like

Just gonna leave this here…

Wow. It’s yet another hunter nerf. Come on blizzard team, let’s get more hunter nerf next week. I think this is the 9th one? Make it an even dozen.

1 Like

January 5, 2024

Dungeons and Raids

• Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
    • Fyrakk
      • Developers’ note: Fyrakk poses unique problems for smaller groups in Flexible Raid difficulties. The following changes are intended to narrow the gap in difficulty among group sizes.
      • Aflame now targets fewer players.
      • Screaming Soul health reduced for smaller group sizes.
      • Spirit of the Kaldorei health reduced for smaller group sizes.
      • Blaze damage reduced for smaller group sizes.
      • Corrupt absorb value reduced for smaller group sizes.

Season of Discovery

• Crafted Void-Touched Armor on-use effects are now exclusive with each other and share a cooldown.
2 Likes

Why did it took so long to find out?

4 Likes

Hello intern devs from retail, welcome to SoD!

1 Like

lmao SoD players are funny af. Yall leveling nerds are the worst players lol

Remember when they said SoD was going to focus more on ‘fun’ rather than ‘balance’.

3 Likes

Appreciated the Fyrakk nerfs. As someone who raids with 10-14 players, we were having a bit of a tough time. But 1st night raiding with the nerfs, got AOTC.

I don’t know why you guys don’t fix fights for small groups early on/before release. The whole 10-30 flex always favours large groups for being easier

1 Like

January 8, 2024

Classes

• Demon Hunter
    • Vengeance
      • Fixed an issue that prevented Volatile Flameblood’s Fury generation from correctly randomizing each time it triggers.

Dungeons and Raids

• Dawn of the Infinite: Galakrond’s Fall
    • Blight of Galakrond
      • Fixed an issue where the slimes that revive Dazhak and Loszkeleth could sometimes melee players.

Season of Discovery

• [With weekly restarts] The Battle for Ashenvale now has minimum and maximum times between battles. It will now never restart sooner than about 2 hours after its last start, and will not take longer than about 3 hours since its last start. If player activity is very low or very high, the percentage progress will be sped up or slowed down to match those time constraints.
  • [With weekly restarts] Battle for Ashenvale quests “Clear the Forest!” and “Repelling Invaders” now award 1000 reputation (was 200).
3 Likes

This is huge and gives players a path to exalted outside of WSG! (Will take 21 weeks if you do 0 WSG’s but HUGE!)

where
is
the
actual
dungeon
tuning
?!?

2 Likes

Dungeon tuning non-existent…

Chronofade needs to stop double dipping and double clipping people. This ability alone bricks 99% of these keys.

Rise needs tuning, mini bosses have way too much HP. Battlefield and Morchie abilities spawn way to fast.

Why this bizarre obsession with making it player determinate then continually narrowing the start times down in such a way that we can never be exactly certain when it will start?

Why not just simply have it start every two hours? Why make it so much more convoluted than it needs to be?

Literally no one was asking for this. The only rep fix we need is to let us get exalted with Silverwing. You sneeze in Ashenvale and you’ll hit the revered cap, making it even fast accomplishes essentially nothing.

Give me a dang reason to go defend Moonbae.

2 Likes

We should have had Ziggy Stardust appear in wow to give us a starman concert.

RIP David Bowie.

2 Likes

For boss 2 of fall I would make it one chronofade dot only (not two), always placed on the healer. For boss 4 of rise I would make it one infinity orb only (not two), always placed above the healer.