SoD - Oceanic Server Please!

Hello!

Just quickly getting in to start the ball rolling for us oceanic players to have our own Season of Discovery server.

We’re still a bit let down about not getting an oceanic server for Hardcore. I know I know, small population, but even with a small population we can still thrive - as even today there are still a bunch of us that raid and have fun on Remulos (OCE) classic era despite a tiny population. Hopefully this time round though :slight_smile:

Thanks!

42 Likes

YES please Blizz.

8 Likes

I didn’t play hardcore because of the ping, while i will give SoD a try regardless, people will not play for ping like I did on hardcore. An oceanic server please!

8 Likes

Please Blizz!

6 Likes

If we get this thread ti 1,000 + they should listen - it worked in the past for pvp battlegrouping lol.

8 Likes

The Oce servers on SoM were dead on arrival, as everybody rolled on US Jom instead.

Not optimistic SoD would pan any better.

3 Likes

Please give us Oceanic servers

9 Likes

+1, especially with what seems like a rather large focus on World PvP. PvE is fine on US servers, but open world PvP with tons of people is a lagfest at the best of times and doing it with base 200ms is pretty much impossible. I had a few experiences on the Fresh server and they were… less than fun.

7 Likes

I agree, we need an Oceanic realm for SoD and possibly an option to phase to a US battle group for PVP if our population isn’t enough, kind of like how Retail does it for BGs.

7 Likes

yeah defs this

7 Likes

No they weren’t, they were dead after 2 weeks when people realised it was just classic again but too soon. Hardcore, or SoD would be healthy with an OCE server.

7 Likes

Yup. I’ma suck it up and roll US. At least I have a fun accent for people.

It wouldnt hurt anyone to have one oceanic server, If it dies so what merge it , but if thrives we will be eternally grateful. Im sure its not that hard for blizzard they have done it so many times.

5 Likes

I’d like to believe that but I have serious doubts that is true.

5 Likes

Fingers Crossed we get an Oceanic server!

6 Likes

I moved from remulos to grobb in wotlkc about 3months ago. Best thing i did.
Also moving to NA from remulos era early on with tbcc launch just made it heaps better.

I would definitely rather a small OCE community than a big NA community. (I do play on Remulos era with the other 60 people here, after all :wink: )

5 Likes

whats the guild name you guys run in?, im looking to start on classic era and am looking for some oce players to play with

The only active guild on Remulos right now is G S D on alliance side. Horde side has a small guild, daFamily NonHC, or G S D’s horde guild - D S G.

Whitemane has a few active OCE guilds, but the only one I can remember right now is War Legend on Horde side

Less servers the better. i like to play on full servers!. the last server i was in had no one in it and that made me stop playing the game. 2 servers max plz i dont care if i have to wait to get in.