SoD - Oceanic Server Please!

and I like to play on small servers. There will always be mega servers, don’t take the option away from us that like smaller communities.

2 Likes

/bump

Please look after your OCE players Blizzard. Not getting official HC servers down under was a nasty blow but at least we could choose to keep at it locally with the addon if we wanted too. Not getting SoD servers in Aus would be worse.

7 Likes

Adding another voice to the call for an oceanic server.

5 Likes

another vote for SOD OCE servers!

5 Likes

OCE SERVERS PLEASE!!! I’d be still playing wow hardcore if it wasn’t for my 200ping.

6 Likes

+1 for a dedicated OCE server.

6 Likes

+1 for a dedicated OCE server

6 Likes

This I recall.

But how about just one server? Make it PVE so all are welcome and those that want le pee vee pee can flag. Strength in numbers and all that.

Blizz, throw these guys a bone. Give em a SoD server.

8 Likes

SoM didnt survive in Australia because they launched it at a similar time to something else from blizz - its why i didnt jump at it… i cant remember what though.

Please do oce server! I definitely wont do US ping. I think the timing of SoD is perfect also, it should draw a crowd from people who are done with lich.

5 Likes

+1 for a dedicated OCE server

10 Likes

+1, SoD will be much larger than SoM. We want OCE servers!

SoM was released during that awkward phase 2 of TBC/New world launch and didn’t have the interest of everyone. Just release one PVP server and have everyone roll on it. If the past repeats itself you can open free xfers. look at Arugal as an example of a server that still has an active playerbase. All those Classic Andy’s that don’t want to play Cata might call the new SoD server home!

5 Likes

It was TBC Phase 2, SoM launched like 6 weeks after TBC P2. Most people were still busy with that and the few who did play SoM mostly dropped off once they realised the AV grind was the best way to gear up. I was in the one alliance guild that cleared MC and after Rag died there was another big drop off as people didn’t want to farm MC again.

4 Likes

Please give us OCE servers blizzard!!

9 Likes

OCE servers please!

9 Likes

+1 for a dedicated OCE server.

8 Likes

Dedicated OCE server, please !

6 Likes

Oceanic servers will be the difference between me subbing or not. PLEASE ADD OCE SoD SERVERS!

3 Likes

Y’all can have a SoD server but I don’t want to hear any whining about long waits for battleground queues.

+1
Just give us 1 OCE PvP server at the least

5 Likes

+1 for one Oceanic server

4 Likes